The Gift



The Indian princess of Zaara's land
waits for her loved one to come and hold her.
But the hours passed and he never came
and by night, her heart was broken...


Hello Beautiful World!

This post is dedicated to my good friend Mark Weinberg (markweinberg) who happens to be the friend
who gave me this beautiful gift that I am wearing today,  this is Chandni Lehenga Outfit by Zaara.
He was so kind as to send me the Fatpack for this beautiful outfit. Now I have every color of it to wear
depending on my mood for the day.

Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): Hope you like it
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): The Chandni Lehenga is an old release, but it is still one of
the prettiest work of Zaara
Lori Novo: Omg Mark, thank you so much for such a beautiful gift, you are too kind
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): You are welcome, Ms. Novo
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): I am so glad you liked them. Do try them when you have time :)
Lori Novo: You sent me every color omg :)
Lori Novo: Thank you!
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): You will create magic with them. I am sure
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg) smiles
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): I can't wait to see you do that in them ha ha
Lori Novo: yes, I can't wait, for sure next week :))
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): Yay!
Lori Novo: thank you so much! :))
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): You are most welcome, Ms. Novo
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): Enjoy :)
Lori Novo: Thank you, and please call me Lori :)
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): Sure Lori :)
Lori Novo: :)

Today I chose red because there was a time that I was so obsessed with this color. 
Red was for many years my favorite color and even though I still love it,
 now I am more inclined toward any pastel shades.
I also chose Zaara's land to show you my beautiful gown because that is the place where I met Mark.

Mark continues to make me laugh and brighten my day every time I talk to him. All our conversations
are so funny that I tell him I could write a book just with our chats and it would probably become a best seller. 
A good title for it could be The Silly Twins.


The other day when I IMed him to say hi, he didn't reply. Later on, I came to find out that I had IMed
him at a very bad time if you know what I mean. ;) 

Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): You BOOOed me at the wrong time .. lol
Lori Novo: oh sorry, were you like...."busy"? wink wink
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): I was making love, the last thing I wanted was to call my partner 
by your name :-P
Lori Novo: lol, u silly
Mark Weinberg (markweinberg): That would have been WAR

However, he wanted to make sure that I wouldn't think that he's always in "action" when he doesn't reply to me.
But that's exactly what I am thinking now!


Zaara's beautiful sim (General) holds very sweet memories for me. This was the very first place I went to right
after I created my Second Life account and rezzed inworld. Catero Revolution had sent me a TP and for
about my first two weeks in SL, Zaara's sim was my home. That's where I practice walking in a straight line, 
make turns as I walked, and change my clothes, etc.

Now the sim has changed so much, it is probably about a fourth of what it used to be but it is still as beautiful
as before. You can still find very beautiful areas to take pictures, relax, and dance...


This is Pia Klaar and one of her friends dancing while I was exploring around.


I had the pleasure of chatting with Pia who is a very friendly lady. She was so kind as to take time from 
her work to talk to me about the beautiful videos she records inworld.
This is her YouTube channel, please make sure you check it out, it is truly great.



You have no idea how much I am enjoying meeting all these beautiful people. I honestly wake up
every day eager to see what great things Second Life has for me. ;) 
Anyway, this post is dedicated to Mark for being such a great friend and putting up with me
which I know is not an easy job. :P

Take care my beautiful people and keep spreading that love around!
Much Love,
Lori Novo

Please feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. 

Credits on Lori
TRUTH Delirium - Selection
Lip & Eyes Makeup - Drama Queen Makeup ~ alaskametro
Jewelry. Lakshmi (gold) ~ Mashooka
Aurora Tattoo  [CAROL G]
Gown ` Zaara : [Mesh] Chandni lehenga *scarlet*

No comments:

Post a Comment