"Hunt" For The Price

WEEKEND SHOPPING


Let's be real, what are the odds of going shopping for a pair of shoes and returning home an hour later
with just one pair of shoes? I'll say a million to one.

How about a song?
Ahhh yes, so predictable! Please don't hate me. :P




Hello Beautiful World!
Coming to you from this beautiful location that was one of my stops
for this weekend's shopping. I hope you enjoyed your day, or still are with what is still left of it, and
enjoy going from store to store to take advantage of all the great weekend sales.
So many that I can honestly say that for me, it is one of the best weekends ever. Fortunately for us,
most of the great offers continue through tomorrow since most weekend sales run all the way through
Sunday, and some even longer.


I am sure many of you recognized my location right away.
This is Moon Seduction Store (Adult)
Where you can find everything for your avatar's needs.

Creases, veins, scratches, Makeup, Body Blush, tattoos, animations, funny poses, crazy poses,
face tattoos, body tattoos. scars, scratches, hickeys, imperfections, and add-ons.

I made a quick stop there to get the "::. Moon Seduction.:: Bra Marks Juicy Boobs" for 69L.
Not really sure why my little boobies didn't look like the ones in the ad. :P
Anyways, I really appreciate how designer Lunita Boo (lunita.boo) places all the items that are on
sale right by the landing point, making it very easy for all her customers to find them. Thankfully,
most other designers do the same. However, there's been times when the items advertised are so
hidden from view, that it is almost a real challenge to find them, more like a hunt looking for the prize.
I hate when this happens, I keep searching the store and using the "Area Search" option, and still,
the item/items are nowhere to be found. Usually, I leave feeling frustrated and somehow annoyed,
#$&%##*@#!!!

As a customer who loves to shop, more like a shopaholic, I can say there are two main elements
necessary (besides the store credits, freebies, group gifts, etc.) that motivate me to return to the same
store over and over again and continue to spend my Lindens there. And they are, as I always say, to
offer FREE demos of their products and the other thing is easy access to the advertised merchandise.
The goal is to give the customer a fun experience and for the customer to leave the store happy and
satisfied. This 100% guarantees a returning customer.
Hidden or hard-to-find items only discourage the customer and the chance of that customer returning
is very thin. If designers must place these items inside the stores making them hard to be spotted,
arrows that direct us to their location are a good option, many other designers do this, and it
it is a very effective way that works for me, I don't mind walking deep into a store if I know that I
am being guided to the right place.


But moving on to a more pleasant subject that we all love, store credit!
Again, just want to remind you, more like encourage you to check the stores you go to and check to see
 if you have store credit accumulated. You'll be surprised to find that in some stores, where you least
expect it, there is store credit waiting for you. :)

Today, I was able to use my store credit in four different stores, MICHAN (Moderate)
was one of them, where I was able to use 425Lindens of my store credit to get the
"Sunny Bracelets - Light Fatpack" for free.

And last but not least, one of my favorite weekend-sales purchases I made today was the
[C] Face Twitching AO - HUD for 60L. Though there was no demo for this item, it was recommended
to me by a friend, and that is the reason I was willing to risk getting it without trying a demo first,
and honestly, I loved it! It contains eyeblinks, and twitching of eyes, lips, and nose.
Really a fun item to get.

Well, this is all for now my beautiful people.
Keep beautiful and spend your Lindens wisely!
Over & Out!

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
DOUX - Olga Hairstyle ● -Sorumin- Floral SET -Top Beige ● Seniha. Amaia Short

No comments:

Post a Comment