Good Monday Morning!


Good Monday Morning Beautiful World! ❤ ❥  
For this week I have some blog posts already lined up that I can't wait to share with you.
Everything from a new blog category that I am sure you are going to love, to a beautiful
new lady for our "The Beautiful Women Of Second Life" section. I will also be featuring a
group of very colorful people... beautiful like a rainbow. 🌈


How about a Paparazzi and Capturing Tempura Island posts?
Those two are well overdue by now. I will also be doing some exploring and maybe show you a little
more of our home, etc. I am hoping to keep busy like a bee  🐝  bZZZZzz, doing what I love, 
and that is blogging our beautiful Second Life. 


But now let's address the elephant in the room.
Elephant?
Where?
By the way, did you know that elephants are afraid of bees?
🐝BZZZZZZZZZ🐝BZZZZZZZ🐝BZZZZZZZ🐝
Just kidding elephant, don't get scared, it was just me!
COME BACK!
COME BACK!

Ha, no elephant here just my new doggie. 
This is...
actually, she still doesn't have a name since I just "adopted" her last night from the [Rezz Room].
She's a gift from my Steppenwolf... Thank you baby! 


available now @ Uber Event
Companion ● 3 Fur ● Outfit & Glasses Change ● Name Tag ● 20 Static Animations ● Sound On/Off 
Plus New More Options

Maybe I can name her one of the following cute names like...
Dogzilla, Pup Tart, Chew-barka, Little Bow Wow, White Fang, Marshmallow, Chickpea, Porkchop, Munchkin, Sushi, Button, Gumdrop, Jellybean, Fluffs, Fluffy, Nugget, Noodles, Scruffy, Fluffball, Puffball, Cupcake, Puffin, DustBunny, Wisp, or Stormy.

So many great names to choose from and I like them all but maybe Little Diva is the perfect name for
her since she is convinced she is a trendsetter, with the "look at me I always look so good" attitude,
glasses, and all. Anyways, It's going to take me a while to decide on the perfect name for her,
and when I do decide on one, you'll be the first ones to know. ;)


So last week I went most days as a redhead with green eyes, and I am starting this week still with
green eyes but this time I dyed my hair blonde like my beautiful friend Carmie who is just so
 ♪"Beautiful like a rainbow". Carmie is my other best friend in Second Life just so you know. ;)
Yes, I feel very blessed to have two best "girly" friends that mean the world to me. 
Now, the blonde hair is not permanent. I really want to be able to enjoy every shade there is out there.
Why limit ourselves to only one, or two, or three?
With so many beautiful shades available to us I say, in a world where you can look/wear/do
anything you want, why limit ourselves to just a few? Expand and venture into the horizon
and enjoy life... a crazy and happy life!

This is all for now my beautiful people. Looking forward to the new week ahead
full of new adventures, laughter, and happy moments. And remember that some of the
moments we experience every day and take for granted, in the long run, they
become some of our best memories.

Going now to chase, I mean catch my elephant. ;)
COME BACK!
COME BACK!
🐝BZZZZZZZZZ🐝BZZZZZZZ🐝BZZZZZZZ🐝
HehehE 😈

Much love,
Lori Novo

Credits On Me
DOUX - Doll Hairstyle ● MIDNA - Thays Necklace (Old Group Gift) ● BONDI . The Botanist Sunglasses 
SPOTLIGHT - Jody Cami CHILLIN ● Yasum*Jenna*Pants*Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment