Your Unfailing Love


Dear Lord,

I close my eyes and search for you inside my heart. 
I do not have to look too deep to find you, 
for you live in me, in every inch of my soul. 
I know you are always there ready to listen to my cry or my laughter... 
you have never ignored me, this your humble child, 
and I know you never will... this is your promise to me. 
What I have to say matters to you, even if it is unimportant or unimpressive 
to others and I know my words to you won't be cast into the wind.

I feel your loving presence, turning my way to better hear my voice. 
Your reassuring hand resting on my shoulder is saying, 
" Laura, everything will be OK! Keep your faith, my child, 
for I haven't abandoned you in this time of need".
 Oh, how sweet your heavenly voice echoes in my heart!

I know your love for me is so powerful and passionate, 
like no other love I felt before, for only YOU can love this way.
 When others have abandoned and failed me and left me to drown in despair, 
You have reached for my hand with your love...
 your glorious unfailing love, you have saved me time after time.

You, my dear Lord, are my greatest love.

No comments:

Post a Comment