Hi-Hi-Hi-Hi-Hello!


The Corpse Bride Strutted Down The Street
Her Hair Wrecked And Wet
Her Dress Soaking As She Walked In The Rain
The Bride's Face Had A Look Of Sorrow
What Could've Happened On This Bride's Wedding Day?


Sorry about that little story. I just needed something to go with the picture!!! :D 
Anyways, you might be thinking: who is this? Well, my name is Gaby Black 
and I also am a writer on Lori's other blog Pico Perfect. Thanks to Lori, 
I now write here every Tuesday! :) If you ever need help taking a photo on Second Life,
 be sure to contact me. I LOVE taking photos on second life, and have many studios.
 As my first/welcoming article, I will be posting tons of photos! LOL Not ALL 
of my articles will be like this, but today I will post 
random pretty photos on SL.


Lori Novo


Lori the fairy


My bed is the moon and stars


Me
PHOTO PLACE WITH LORI AND LUCY


Lori does say I'm hyper


Goodnight!


Happy Halloween!


I LOVE Nature


At midnight, the moon glitters :P


I'm a vampire!!!!


OUCH lucy :P lol Cute poseballs!

NATURE PARK WITH LORI :D


Me & Lori The Fairy


Me Swimming Around An Orb