The Greatest Day Ever!


"It sure has been the greatest day ever and tomorrow without a doubt will absolutely top this one!
Have to stay positive and see the bright side of everything in life."

Actually, these are the words of my good friend Gee. She has to be one of the most optimistic people I know and it is a true pleasure to have her as a friend. Today when I IMed her to say hi, she started my day with a positive and warm hello/message.

Lori Novo: good morning to you my spunky angel :)
GeeJAnn Blackadder: Good Morning Lovely Lori Princess of Words
Lori Novo: how are you?
GeeJAnn Blackadder: me good
GeeJAnn Blackadder: how U ?
Lori Novo: me good too :)))
GeeJAnn Blackadder: good good
Lori Novo: it feels like its gonna be a wonderful day!
GeeJAnn Blackadder: I aint had a bad day
GeeJAnn Blackadder: today is the second best day ever
Lori Novo: YAY!!!!
GeeJAnn Blackadder: tomorrow will be the best day
Lori Novo: awww Gee that is so great how you see life
GeeJAnn Blackadder: stay positive
Lori Novo: YES!!!! I'll start thinking like you :))))
GeeJAnn Blackadder: euuuuu
GeeJAnn Blackadder: thats scarey
Lori Novo: lol... WHY? tell meeeeeeee
GeeJAnn Blackadder: 20 sick sheep and one died
Lori Novo: oh no hahaha, not again
GeeJAnn Blackadder: hahahaha
Lori Novo: it's to early for you to drive me insane :P
GeeJAnn Blackadder: hehehehe
Lori Novo: love u silly <3
Lori Novo: ok gtg now
GeeJAnn Blackadder: by by
Lori Novo: adios chica
GeeJAnn Blackadder: bye girlie

No comments:

Post a Comment