GROUP GIFT: Butterfly Rose



"One of the girls that joins my group or has already joined will have the chance to chose one of my designs. A pair of shoes, or a dress or a combination of both that are in "one" of my vendors in my store (some vendors have a dress and a pair of shoes). This will be a special gift to the lucky girl that is chosen and this will be once a month. The lucky winner gets to chose the
gift she wants. The gift will be delivered on the 1st of each month, or Monday. I will chose a lucky girl once a month. The first girl on my list will win in and after that I will chose a winner at random. This is going to be fun and one of you will be the winner and will get to chose the model of your choice. You still have time to join my group."


                                                                                    ~ Diana Debevec ~

ENDLESS ELEGANCE HOT PINK
GLITTERY
BUTTERFLY ROSE
HILLS
by Diana Debevec
Photobucket

Other great gifts at
 Diana's
*High Society*
Shoe Store

BOOTS DD SHORT WHITE GLOSS Debevec
&
STARRYNIGHT PILLOW

CREDITS:
Photos 1, 2 & 3: Diana Debevec
Dress: Collection MOREA STYLE STYLE CITY *Jil Rose & Grey
Hair with Accessories: W&Y HAIR LIMITED Haiti VIP
Earrings: elacor - abito dea della luna
Shoes: Diana Devebec- ENDLESS ELEGANCE HOT PINK GLITTERY BUTTERFLY ROSE
Eye Makeup: [Bubble]  Chameleon Makeup Set