At The Beach House


"What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger!"

I didn't crawl under a rock to die... almost did though. But heck, I am worth too much to let a coward and insensitive poor excuse for a man bring me down. Gosh, I even surprised myself of how strong I really am.

At the moment I am staying at Sweet G's beach house. He offered and so I accepted. I am having my good friend Drake, that by the way is an excellent constructor, do some changes to my Italian home. In the meantime I crashed Sweet G's crib for an undetermined period of time. He gave me the green light to feel free and decorate his island however I want, BIG MISTAKE :P
First thing I did of course was check how many prims are available to work with. I have big plans ;)
But for the moment I just want to enjoy the tranquility of his place away from everything.

Sweet G has always taken it upon himself to watch out for me. I've been friends with him longer than anyone else. He knew I was having a difficult time going back to my Italian home so he bought me this beautiful house which I fell in love with when I saw it for the first time. But knowing me, I am still unsure of the outcome. This beautiful home for the moment is being saved in my inventory together with the Egyptian Palace I used to live in before. My Italian home is being transformed into what I hope will be very different from what it is now. And for the meantime I will remain at the island enjoying Sweet G's company.

Friends like Sweet G are hard to come by. He is always making sure I don't need anything, always asking me how I am feeling and sincerely caring about my well-being.

He is a real friend and absolute gentleman <3