Dr. Drake


This is my good friend Drake (drakesilverhawk). I consider him my own personal Second Life doctor.  He is respectful and caring. I call him my doctor because he shows so much concern for my health. I am serious. He always asks how I am feeling, if I have taken my medication, if I am sick and if I have eaten. If I dare say to him that I haven't eaten, this is what he'll say...

Log out immediately, I mean it!
Go eat, and don't just try to eat... EAT!
Eat some soup, some fruit and a big glass of juice. Then rest for a while.
I'll be here when you come back to take you dancing if you want.
But now go go go... EAT!

Well, he'll say something like that :)

Not only does he watch out for my health, but he is one of the most positive people I have met in Second Life. Always in the greatest mood ready to cheer me up. I totally am in love with his mentality, so optimistic and caring. You can't help getting contagious with his great outlook on life.

Last night he surprised me when he invited me over to his SL home and discover that his old house was gone and he had already started to build a new one. Drake is a great constructor by the way. I honestly don't understand why he would do that. His old house was amazing, but I have to admit it though, this new one he is working on will be even better then the one before. I am so glad he will be helping me do some major remodeling to my Italian home. 

Last night...

[19:01]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): so you up to dancing ..with your ole buddy drake?
[19:02]  Lori Novo: yes :)
[19:02]  Lori Novo: but let me go home
[19:02]  Lori Novo: and put on a gown
[19:02]  Lori Novo: get pretty
[19:02]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): ok ...its formal though ....tell you what you get even pettier than you are now ...
[19:02]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): impossible
[19:02]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): but
[19:02]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): well
[19:02]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): you can try
[19:02]  Drake (drakesilverhawk): and ill put a tux on

We went to the Phat Cat's Jazz Club

We danced the night away.

I hadn't gone dancing for months until a few days ago. I missed it so much.
But last night was the first time back dancing in a ballroom and it felt amazing.

Thank you Drake for the wonderful night. For making me laugh so much with your great personality. For truly caring for my well-being. But especially for always and I mean always being so respectful. You are truly a gentleman!

Just one question for you...
Aren't we supposed to be demolishing some walls already to my house? :P