I Been Deleted


Hmmmm....
What is going on?
Was choosing to have some privacy for a day reason enough to end such a beautiful friendship?

Don't we all at a time or another need some alone time?

I don't see why or how that can be taken so offensively by some people.

My last four days had been very hard but I managed to stay strong. However, yesterday I REALLY needed to be alone and so I decided to put myself private from everyone and what happens?
Someone takes it as a personal insult.

In Ameba Pico my status has always been on private and never before did I had any problems with anyone. Not even with my closest friend there. Actually it has been like that already for over a year.

In SL I have rarely done it before, usually only when the depression had hit me hard. My group of friends have always known about this and respect and understand it. Yesterday I really thought I could log privately once again into SL, gather material to write a post, which by the way writing is a form a therapy that helps me relax, and then log out without ruining anyone's day with my dramatic state. Next thing, I get an IM that doesn't make any sense to me and right after that the very painful message...
"
"She has terminated her friendship with you. She thinks you suck because..,  "How dare you hide from her?"

Actually it didn't say that but that's what it meant in other words. The friendship was over and done before I even had a chance to explain. 

Unfairly overreacting over something so minor and not even giving a chance to explain my situation, only shows that the so called beautiful friendship wasn't strong or special enough as I thought.
Yes I have been deleted before, but never by someone I got to love almost like a sister. The previous times were either just acquaintances which a strong bond was never created and simply we lost touch with each other. Others were people that were only interested in a romantic relation with me more than a friendship. Of course, once they realize this was not happening, they lost interest.

It is very easy to fall into the wrong conclusions when we don't know the facts. It is also very wrong to unfairly take an action against another person without even giving them a chance to explain or defend themselves. I am still in shock and wonder if there is more behind her doing this. All that is left to do is accept it and move on. Never look back!



Why am I writing about all this drama?

I really don't know. 

Maybe I just need to do it to relief a little of the sadness this caused me. 
Anyways I thank her for her friendship and the many wonderful memories we made together.

Still, if ever I feel the need to log into Sl on private status to avoid from ruining my friends day with my personal problems, I will do it again.


CREDITS:
DRESS: Chopsy Dress ~ Red by Bliss Couture
HAIR: Broadway ~ Onyx by Osmose
EARRINGS: Yak & Yeti* Bollywood Jewelry  Silver/Rubin
SKIN: Elle Skin SK Line 2 #4 by Belleza
LIP COLOR: ValentineGift 2012 by AVOKI
SHOES: Gigt_RuffleAnkleBoots_Red by Coco Designs