Roj


It's been truly a wonderful raining season for the Tai Chi Family, and by this I mean that we have had the great joy of having two new wonderful members added to our family this week, it's like they are falling from the sky like rain drops.  As you may remember on Monday Black Hawk honored us by accepting to be part of our family, today, Roj, honors us once again.

You must know that Roj has been a very good friend of mine for as long as I can remember. Our friendship has remain strong and solid since day one. Roj has a sweet and gentle heart and is always there for his friends when they need him. He has just returned to Second Life after being gone for a while, so you can imagine how glad I was too see him again.

By-The-Way
Don't get confuse, this is really Roj, he was actually the first one of my friends to get this amazing shape, after him, two other formal friends got it and then Cheo, Mr. Bibo and now Zorro. However, I can always tell the difference between them. No "over head" name is necessary to know who I am dealing with without a single word said. Each has giving this shape their own personality and made it theirs.

So now, allow me to formally welcome good Roj to our family in behalf of the Tai Chi Group.


ba kherbain
~*~
ahlan wa sahlan