What Is That Smell?


Believe it or not this thing standing besides me is Ocean, heck yeah!
What brought him to do this change was the terrible smell I was leaving behind everywhere I went. You see, a while back a "mystery" person, for some reason, found pleasure in striking poison right into the middle of my poor heart. So for a period of three to  four days I walked around Second Life not showering, brushing my hair or changing my clothes. The fragrance that was coming from me was already unbearable. So on this day while we did Tai Chi, Ocean surprised me by changing his gorgeous look into this thing, when Adeen asked him why, this is what he had to say...
[20:33] Ocean (oceanis): Cause my baby.. my beautiful angel hasnt changed in 3 days.. and well. i know how she is with clothes.. soooo
[20:33] Lori Novo: lol :P
[20:33] Ocean (oceanis): i know it will make her feel good to change. and since she wont.
[20:33] Ocean (oceanis): then im wearing this till she does
[20:33] Lori Novo: lol
[20:34] Adeen Moonites whispers: ummm you know that you have to REALLY Love a guy who looks like you
[20:34] Lori Novo: lol
[20:34] βRΨΩΠ (bryon.joles): que cute
[20:34] Ocean (oceanis): lol
[20:34] Lori Novo: I love my Ocean  but I might just stay this way
[20:34] Adeen Moonites: Lori you have to with a look like he has to
[20:34] Lori Novo: for another week
[20:35] Ocean (oceanis): lol
[20:35] Adeen Moonites: hehe a look ONLY a mother of something like that would love
[20:35] Lori Novo: haha
[20:35] Ocean (oceanis): haha
[20:35] Lori Novo: I agree
[20:35] Ocean (oceanis): thanks
[20:35] βRΨΩΠ (bryon.joles): lol
[20:35] Lori Novo: lol
[20:35] Ocean (oceanis): but im not changing till she does
[20:35] Ocean (oceanis): lolol
[20:35] Lori Novo: I am not either :P
[20:35] Adeen Moonites: ummm
[20:35] Lori Novo: my dress already stinks

Are you wondering if I wore this same dress for another week just like I threaten Ocean I would? Actually I had no choice but to change it that same day since Ocean threw me into the pool as soon as we got home, forcing me to take a bath :P