Pink Halloween Night


Sooo...
I wasn't planning on posting for today and was just going to enjoy my day eating lots of Milky Ways.
Aedooo, did you hear that?!!!
I am eating a Milkyway right now and it's sooo yummy! :P
OMG, I just remembered I promised him a long time ago that I would be sending a single Milky Way
bar all nicely wrapped in a pretty red box all the way to Italy for him.

Anyways, the one that I feel sorry for is my poor Ocean who is gonna have a hard time putting up with
me thanks to all this sugar intake that is already making me so hyper. I bet that by midnight I'll have
driven him insane! But then again I think the man loves it when I am in a hyper mood since I have extra
energy for all our ummm, activities. ;)

Ocean, Trick or Treat, give me something YUMMY to eat!

Anyways AGAIN! :P
I couldn't decide which costume to wear for the day. I had a few options and all were great but wasn't
sure if that was the way I wanted to go. It was between wearing a costume that was all perfectly put
together by some great Second Life designer or creating one on my own with a more meaningful
message than just, "Hey look how scary I look!".

So after a few debating minutes about what to wear, using my creativity and fashion skills overruled :P
Black hat with brown boots, what bad color coordination, right?
NOT! Sorry for the caps but I got overly excited.

OMG Ocean, did you just hear that?! ;)

Anyways there is a good reason for all this crazy mixture of colors.
The black witch's hat represents Halloween. You know, the scary part of the day.
BTW, the hat is actually a Group Gift that I just picked up a few minutes ago from LUPOAICA and it's the SADIE-HALLOWEEN which comes with a HUD to change hat or hair color. I absolutely looove it
The brown boots represent MILKY WAYS!!!
Or in another word, the sweets that we all are stuffing ourselves with for the day :P
Now the pink is the most important color of all three.
It represents our fight against Breast Cancer.
Please remember that the fight continues and shouldn't be forgotten even after this month.


So what is it with this song that I can't stop listening to?



But I got to say, it goes perfectly with the day. 
I mean, Marilyn Manson is probably the scariest looking person on the whole planet 
but I still LOVElove LOVE the way he sings this song. 
I love it so much that I would go out with him on a date if he asked.
OMG, did I just say that? :O


Today I had for a companion the singing bird Sweet G (Grubby) gave to me almost a year ago.
I remember very well the day when I told him I wanted a bird that would sing to me. The next thing I
know, this beautiful bird was delivered to me. My bird had been lost in my inventory for a while.
Luckily today I finally found it again and couldn't believe my luck :)

Have a wonderful Halloween 
I am sending all of you Goodie Bags from the heart filled with kisses and love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What am I wearing?
ELLE skin from BELLEZA
VENUS lashes from CCD
ERICA JACKET outfit from VOGUE
and my CRAVE DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE (Outfit)  boots from CRAVE