Scared To Death!

WRITTEN by GABY

Halloween is coming! And Second Life has the most scariest haunted houses ever! One of them is the Scared To Death! attraction now open. I would rate it 3 out of 5 skulls, because the lag made 84% of the ride disappear. But according to my friend Tanya's not-laggy view, the ride was very fun!


As we step up to the front, we see bloody footsteps! Or is it just paint? Eeeeeee!

Then we click the big green button and sit in our awesome sauce pumpkin :3


In the first room, everything is on fire! The ghosts, the furniture...... and US. T_T My sweater is NOT fire proof!

Then we pass over a dead noobie... I wonder what ate him/split him in half! >_< It says Your(YOU'RE*******) Next on the wall, but I think that's for Tanya C:


We pumpkin ride outside into a graveyard, where ghosts are following us. They sing [to Tanya] "Hey I just met you, and this is creepy! But here's my #, so let me kill you maybe?" The graveyard has some eerie looking graves, SCARRRRY!

The ghosts still following Tanya us, we stumble back into the room we were in.

An icky mask greets us on our way into another room. o.O IS HIS FACE MADE OF MEAT?

This was my most favorite room, the creepy huge and alive spider room. Since Tanya has a BIG fear of spiders, I enjoyed seeing her scream and yell at the SLOW pumpkin to get out of the room. The pumpkin seat belts held her in place so she couldn't run away. :P


My lag kicked in there... so....here's...a...random..picture..

THE SCARECROW IS GONNA KILL US *SCREAMS AND RUNS AWAY*

IT'S JASON FROM FRIDAY THE 13TH! BUT.... BUT...BUT...IT'S SATURDAY THE 13TH :(

And last but not least us floating in the air with a whole killer circus running after us. :/ Will we ever make it out alive?

*Hope you enjoyed!!*