BRRR!

Brrr!

BRRR... I feel so cold but I am loving it!
I seriously think I was made for cold weather, you know, like the polar bears? :P
Anyways, 
while checking my winter wardrobe I realized that it was that time of year to get rid of some things in order to make room for new ones. I have so much stuff that my inventory is becoming a total nightmare.
I like to keep things perfectly organized, even by colors that I have created a private blog just for my SL wearables. I actually have so many categories in my blog that Ocean thinks that I am "LOCA", in another words a bit coo-coo from the head.

Now this blog I have named Novo's Closet and its just a whole bunch of photos of every single thing I wear, down to the smallest thing.  Talk about having so much time on my hands... not really. I started this habit of photographing everything I buy almost since the beginning. Maybe one day I'll let you take a peek in my closet and see all the crazy things I buy. Some are really outrageous that you would have to be a total nut to wear them. Though I have never seen a nut dressed up... have you? :P

This Duchess Of Doves outfit from Mohna Lisa Couture that I am wearing is one of the things that is going out. Finito, no longer can it stay... out with the old and in with the new, right? It's not that I don't like it anymore. It's just that last winter I wore it like a million times and oh well, this year I have worn it already like half a dozen of occasions and I am starting to look like a picture, I think it served its purpose and it is time to put it to rest.
Brrr!


Duchess Of Doves Outfit
R.I.P.
Snowy Bubblez

Believe it or not these next two photos were taken at the very same place as the first two,
at Bubblez Design to be exact.
I wanted to find a good location to give farewell to my Duchess Of Doves and ended finding not only a good location, but the PERFECT location. Milo Bubble, who I adore, has already carpeted her land with this beautiful white thing that falls from the sky, what is it called again?
Ah snow!

She is absolutely amazing in everything she does.

BTW;
I was reading her profile and it just made me laugh so much...

"Please do not add me friend. 
When I'm online.. I only build. 
Please do not IM me for social chat. I will not be replying. 
I'm not interesting in talking to u... Look.. I'm evil.. Do not disturb me!"

Isn't she so adorably cute?
I bet I can get her to talk to me one of these days. She already knows me very well and likes the photos I take so I think I am just one step away from a friendly HeLLo :P

Hugs dear Milo :)))
The Rainie Dot Gown

While I was there I took a peek at the Lucky Letter boards (eight boards changing every three minutes) inside Bubblez Design Main Store and ended up winning this beautiful Rainie Dot Gown. So as you had guessed it I immediately ran behind a tree to change into it and put this look together in a matter of seconds, actually more like half an hour :P

Let's call this look either "Lady of the Snow" or "Lady of the Dots" or "Lady Dotty of the Snow" or "Lady of the Snow with Chickenpox".... it's your call :P


Other Credits:

Photo one: 
Hair Yuri2/With Hat from Diva

Photo two: 
Chic Hair from Osmose
Eye Lashes and Brows "Baby It's Cold Outside from Izzie's



UPDATE!!!
OH yeah... Oh yeah
Just now 4:04 SLT Milo IMed me

milo Bubble: Lovely blog Lori ^^ thank you 
Lori Novo: tyy Milo ..hugs :)
milo Bubble: Funny profile hahaha  
Lori Novo: lol, I simply adore you :))

YAYYYYYYY!
Told you :P