I'm On Fire!

I'm On Fire

Hey little girl is your daddy home
Did he go and leave you all alone
I got a bad desire
oooh I'm on fire

                                 

I'm On Fire

Ok, so it's Thanksgiving and I am exhausted from cooking and stuffed like the turkey we just ate  for dinner. I just want to  kick off those heels and get comfy. This is why my
FIFTY5 THURSDAYS pick for this week is this cute SWEET SLEEPOVER SET that comes from 1 HUNDRED.

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Tomoko2 ~ Diva
Skin ~ Grace ~ Hush



Tell me now baby is he good to you
Can he do to you the things that I do
I can take you higher
oooh I'm on fire

I'm On Fire

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife
baby edgy and dull
and cut a six inch valley
through the middle of my soul

I'm On Fire


At night I wake up with the sheets 
soaking wet and
a freight train running
through the middle of my head - 
only you can cool my desire

oooh I'm on fire......