Looking For Love

January 24, 2013

My Writings,Steppenwolf Crescendo,Tempura Island,Friends,Java Junibalya,Valkiria Fox,Chats,


Before I start getting any romantic proposals, let me clarify that I an not the one looking for love,
nor Mr. Wolf (Steppen Crescendo) as far as I know, nor the poor person who's foot ended up in
Mr. Wolf's mouth... Bad wolf!

Actually, it was Adrian, a very strange visitor we had at Tai Chi the other night. Not only was she looking
for love, but she was on the hunt for a husband. Surprisingly our friend the husband hunter was just
three day old. Hmmm, I think she is moving way too fast. She doesn't know that Second Life is the wrong
place to look for love, even worse, for a husband. Most relationships end in a blink of an eye here.

In her desperate quest for a husband, the mood at the Tai Chi circle got too intense that people
started to leave. All of us were feeling fed up with her constant demands to poor Rolls Royce that had
gone there to find some peace and ended up getting in trouble with his real-life wife thanks to Adrian.

Adrain wouldn't take a no for an answer.


Trying to lighten up the moment and change the mood, I decided to change my look into my duck
avatar and save the night. Funny how my world kept turning upside down with every turned I took
just like in real life.

WHAT THE DUCK?! >;(

Steppenwolf: are yu Peking Duck or Long Island Duck?
Steppenwolf: heheh
Lori Novo: I DK what I am, I am just "duck"
Steppenwolf: daffy duck
Steppenwolf: cute
Lori Novo: haha :P
Steppenwolf: but maybe i can make mole out of duck?
Lori Novo: hahaha


I realized that I was in big trouble when I was caught between a hungry wolf that kept drooling over me
as he kept staring at me and the crazy woman that wouldn't stop at nothing to find a husband.

Read Complete Chat on READ MORE

Mols: hello Lori :)
Roland Deschant: Hello Lori : )
Felicidade: Oi, Loriiii
abafeocaso Resident: Hi, Loriiii
Lori Novo: hello everyone :)
Felicidade: como vc está hoje, minha querida?
abafeocaso Resident: how are you today, my dear?
Steppenwolf: lori Tai Chi goddess we bow to thee
java Junibalya: Hello sis
AdrianTabares: IT WONT HURT WHEN A WOMEN IS PREGNANT 
AND A BABY IS COMING OUT
Lori Novo: doing great ty :)
Valkiria Fox: Hi, Lori :))))
Mols: uh
Valkiria Fox: Hugs :)
Lori Novo: hugs everyone :)
Mols: :)
Steppenwolf: what?
Roland Deschant: execute order 44
Steppenwolf: not on in the back seat i hope!
Mols: quickly!
rolls royce: prob should half step the tai chi then
Steppenwolf:     d88888b       888b              d888       .d8888b.          888
Steppenwolf:  d88P" "Y88b    8888b         d8888     d88P  Y88b        888
Steppenwolf:  888        888    88888b.    d88888     888      888        888
Steppenwolf:  888        888    888Y888'88P8888     888                     888
Steppenwolf:  888        888    888    Y888P   888     888     88888     888
Steppenwolf:  888        888    888    Y888P   888     888       888       888
Steppenwolf:  Y88b    d88P    888        ""       888      Y88b    d88          "
Steppenwolf:   "Y88888P"      888                  888       "Y8888P8        888
Roland Deschant: lol
Mols: lol
Steppenwolf: amitofu
AdrianTabares: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lori Novo: OMG step
Steppenwolf: yeah thats wihat i said
Steppenwolf: chuckles
AdrianTabares: AND I SAID WHO
Steppenwolf: right we gave yu names
Felicidade: ninguém por aqui parece muito interessado, adrian
abafeocaso Resident: nobody here seems very interested, adrian
Steppenwolf: Rolls Bentley Ferrrari
Steppenwolf: Maserati
Mols: I'm out
AdrianTabares: WHAT
Roland Deschant: its bout that time
Steppenwolf: yep
rolls royce: seems like someone is talking to me
Steppenwolf: no we taking yur name in vain
Steppenwolf: sorry
rolls royce: ahh
Felicidade: Lori
Felicidade: como vc está hoje?
abafeocaso Resident: how are you today?
Roland Deschant: feels like a completed construct
Lori Novo: I am great Felicidade ty, how are you?
Felicidade: me too :)
Mols: it is roland
Roland Deschant: Susy?
Felicidade: e vc Valkiria?
abafeocaso Resident: and you Valkiria?
Lori Novo: oh btw, I too am looking for a man to marry :P
Roland Deschant: oh nooooo
Lori Novo: ha!
Mols: these guys are chickens
Felicidade: kkkkkkkkkkk
abafeocaso Resident: HaHaHaHa
Valkiria Fox: hahahahaha. Loved it, Lori!
AdrianTabares: CAN YOU COME TO MY ROOM AND MARRY ME ROLLS ROYCE
Roland Deschant: *makes like a tree and leaves*
Mols: she made her choice!
Felicidade: \o/
abafeocaso Resident: \\ O /
Mols: lucky Rolls
Valkiria Fox: Rolls, you are the chosen!
Valkiria Fox: lol
Mols: :)))
Mols: congrats
Felicidade: Boa sorte royce
abafeocaso Resident: Good luck royce
Felicidade: e parabéns
abafeocaso Resident: and congratulations
Roland Deschant: oh my!!
Roland Deschant: Susy?
Felicidade: você é o grande escolhido
abafeocaso Resident: you're the chosen major
Steppenwolf: lori
Roland Deschant: lolol
Lori Novo: Mr. Wolf
Felicidade: mas cuidado, royce
abafeocaso Resident: but beware, royce
Steppenwolf: mmm
Steppenwolf: i have a porsche
Felicidade: essa coca cola pode ser uma fanta
abafeocaso Resident: This coke can be a fanta
Steppenwolf: nice leather
Mols: lol
Steppenwolf: fancy brand
Lori Novo: lol I don't want your porsch
AdrianTabares: I need to pick Rolls royce
Mols: lol
Felicidade: \o/
abafeocaso Resident: \\ O /
Felicidade: kkkkkkkk
Lori Novo: I already have my own transportation
Mols: YAY
Steppenwolf: ladies, buy the wallet not the man
Lori Novo: not all
Mols: thanks Steppen :)
Felicidade: arrasou, Lori
abafeocaso Resident: razed, Lori
Lori Novo: I have my own money :P
Felicidade: :)
Steppenwolf: i mean really
Steppenwolf: but Rolls is a good choice
Steppenwolf: cept they are Volkswagon i thinkh
java Junibalya: I am being called away
Smiles: Java , nice seeing you again!!!!
java Junibalya: Lori: love & hugs sis
Mols: night Java :)
Junibalya: valkiria: love hugs
Smiles: take care all!!!!!
Roland Deschant: its been great fun and laughs but its time to be removed : )
enjoy your time all
java Junibalya: mols: you are awesome
Felicidade: tchau java e se cuide
Lori Novo: bye Java
abafeocaso Resident: java bye and take care
Roland Deschant: bye for now
Valkiria Fox: Buy, Java :)
Mols: ty Java :)
Mols: night all :)
Roland Deschant: peace love and blessing!!
java Junibalya: smiles: you have a wonderful heart
AdrianTabares: because...he....has........the same hair coloer as me....NOW
Steppenwolf: night
java Junibalya: wolf: catch you later
java Junibalya: nice meeting you Roland
Felicidade: hummmmmm.....
java Junibalya: Adrian: good luck you you
java Junibalya: bye Felicidade
java Junibalya: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Felicidade: bye javaaa
Felicidade: take care
Valkiria Fox: Love hugs, Java
AdrianTabares: Rolls royce.come with me
Steppenwolf: aww adrian is 3 days old
Steppenwolf: a baby
Felicidade: e já está faminta desse jeito....
abafeocaso Resident: and you're hungry like that ....
Steppenwolf: sorry we were teasing you
Steppenwolf: welcome to SL
Felicidade: acho que ela está tentando convecer o rolls
abafeocaso Resident: I think she is trying to convince the rolls
Lori Novo: yes Adran, welcome to SL and I wish you find a good husband
Lori Novo: a good man :)
Steppenwolf: mmm
Felicidade: e que seja gentil com ela
abafeocaso Resident: and be gentle with her
Steppenwolf: yu have to kiss many frogs though
Lori Novo: or wolves
AdrianTabares: its...Rolls royce
Steppenwolf: before yu find your Prince
AdrianTabares: ITS ROLLS ROYCE YOU
Felicidade: eu vou meditar... bjos nos corações de todos vocês :)
abafeocaso Resident: I will meditate ... bjos in the hearts of all of you :)
Felicidade: kisses
Felicidade: tchau pessoal
abafeocaso Resident: Personal bye
Steppenwolf: take care
Lori Novo: hugs my friend :)
Valkiria Fox: Tchau, Felidade! Boa noite!
Felicidade: obrigada a todos
abafeocaso Resident: Thank you all
Lori Novo: adios Felicidade :)
Felicidade: tchau Lori
abafeocaso Resident: Lori bye
Felicidade: tchau Steppen
abafeocaso Resident: bye Steppen
Felicidade: tchau Val
abafeocaso Resident: Val bye
Felicidade: tchau Adrian e Rolls
abafeocaso Resident: Adrian Bye and Rolls
Steppenwolf: tchau Felicidade
Steppenwolf: hehe i can speak Portuguese
Steppenwolf: that would be zai jian in Chinese
Steppenwolf: bye bye in english
Steppenwolf: au revoir in French
Steppenwolf: Adios in spanish
Lori Novo: how about spanish
Lori Novo: oh
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf: i copied you
Steppenwolf: ℒℴℓ
Lori Novo: :P
Steppenwolf: japanese???
Steppenwolf: i forgot
Valkiria Fox: Goodnight, everybody :)
Lori Novo: bye sis
Lori Novo: love u
Lori Novo: see u tomorrow
Valkiria Fox: Bye, Lori, hugs :)
Valkiria Fox: See you
Steppenwolf: Vale Valki
AdrianTabares: now come rolls i need to let you see my room
Lori Novo: AdrianI think u need to leave rolls alone pls sweetie
AdrianTabares: just follow me rolls
Lori Novo: he might want to Tai Chi in peace
AdrianTabares: NO
Lori Novo: YES!
AdrianTabares: NO
Steppenwolf: MAYBE
rolls royce: lol my wife in rl doesnt like that
Lori Novo: I bet :(
AdrianTabares: IF I DONT LET ROLLS FOLLOW ME THEN I DONT HAVE 
A BOY NAME.....RONER
Steppenwolf: eh?
Lori Novo: HUH?
Steppenwolf: Adrian yu are abusive
Lori Novo: Adrian how old are you, like 12 maybe?
rolls royce: i can follow u but my wife doesnt want me to marry someone
Steppenwolf: mmm, 11?
Lori Novo: Adrain plz leave rolls alone
AdrianTabares: NO
rolls royce: ya i just got introuble
Lori Novo: that is not the way you gonna find a husband
AdrianTabares: NO NO I NEED HIM
Steppenwolf: really duh what are you mental?
Lori Novo: you suppose to let the guy chase you, not u chase the guy, right Mr. wolf
Steppenwolf: duh yeah
Steppenwolf: try Sexy Beach Adrian or Amsterdam
AdrianTabares: NO NO NO
Lori Novo: OMG Adrian, u just got that poor man in trouble
Steppenwolf: shakes his head'
AdrianTabares: NOOOOOOO
Steppenwolf: what NOOOOO
Steppenwolf whispers: what is yur problemo?
Lori Novo: unbelievable, I thought I had seen it all but I stand corrected
Steppenwolf: wheres the eject button?
AdrianTabares: I NEED ROLLS TO LEAVE ALL OF YOU
Lori Novo: Adrian you can get ban from Tempura with this kind of behavior
Steppenwolf: newbies should be polite we are all willing to help
Lori Novo: ppl come here to find peace
AdrianTabares: NO
AdrianTabares: NOW WERE IS HE
Steppenwolf: Adrian LEAVE
Steppenwolf: NOW
Steppenwolf: GO
AdrianTabares: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lori Novo: GO ADRAIN
Steppenwolf: YES
Steppenwolf: NOWWWWW
AdrianTabares: NO NO NO NO NO
Steppenwolf: okay i am calling security
AdrianTabares: NOT RIGHT NOW
Lori Novo: let me see if Polly is around
AdrianTabares: ONLEY AT 100 MINS
Steppenwolf: eh?
Lori Novo: huh?
Steppenwolf: what is her freaking problem
AdrianTabares: NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Steppenwolf: nutty
AdrianTabares: STILL NEED A.....BOYFRIEND
Lori Novo: Adrian, that is not the way to find one
Lori Novo: you scare them away
AdrianTabares: IT....ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Lori Novo: u r coming on too strong to them
AdrianTabares: NO I DIDNT
Lori Novo: you know, I think u r playing. I am no longer interested
AdrianTabares: I DIDNT SCARE THEM AWAY YOU
Lori Novo: I would help u, but not if u have this attitude
Lori Novo: so, plz don't talk to me anymore
AdrianTabares: I........Quit
Steppenwolf: i kilt a lttile Adrian riding Hood
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: she went to the ballroom
Steppenwolf: but i didt eat her
Steppenwolf: she was nasty
Lori Novo: I hope not
Steppenwolf: hahah
Steppenwolf: oh no, she's back
Lori Novo: oh oh
AdrianTabares: what happen to steppen
Steppenwolf: mmm, im a wolf
AdrianTabares: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Steppenwolf: yes
AdrianTabares: DONT EAT
Steppenwolf: i knew yu were gonna bother me next so i became a smelly wolf
AdrianTabares: DONT EAT ME
Steppenwolf: go away
AdrianTabares: NOT AGIAN
Steppenwolf: mmm
Steppenwolf: eats the flowers
Steppenwolf: good lord she is totallu a nut job alt
Steppenwolf: griefer
Lori Novo: I think she wants you now
AdrianTabares: now what to me
Steppenwolf: Adrian go find a polar bear
Steppenwolf: moron
Lori Novo: omg Mr. Wolf
Steppenwolf: im irritated
Lori Novo: omg I am turning into a duck
Lori Novo: do u see me like a duck
Steppenwolf: mmm
Steppenwolf: a tasty DUCK
Steppenwolf:    ...HhhhOooooWwwwLlll...
Steppenwolf:    ...HhhhOooooWwwwLlll...
Steppenwolf:    ...HhhhOooooWwwwLlll...
Steppenwolf: poor Rolls
Steppenwolf: hes in hot water
Lori Novo: I know :(
SSEYLE: patitooo
Lori Novo: wb Mr. wolf
Steppenwolf: duck and wolf go well together
Steppenwolf: heheh
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf: dont come so close
Lori Novo: who me?
Steppenwolf: im warning you
Lori Novo: whyyyy?
Steppenwolf: cause
Lori Novo: oh oh
Steppenwolf: chewing on a leg
Steppenwolf: a human foot
Steppenwolf: so go away Adrian
Steppenwolf: haha that grossed her out
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: maybe I did
Steppenwolf: tosses the foot around in his jaws
Lori Novo: btw, who's foot is that?
Steppenwolf: a forest ranger's
Steppenwolf: :(
Lori Novo: lol
AdrianTabares: HOW DARE
Lori Novo: HUH?
Steppenwolf: oh my drama queen is back
Steppenwolf: yu caused Rolls unnecessary anxiety with his rl wife
Lori Novo: omg poor guy
Steppenwolf: i hope yu are happy yu stupid alt
Steppenwolf: what country yu come form
Steppenwolf: MOronia
Steppenwolf: Stupidia?
SSEYLE: ???
Steppenwolf: Alta dopia
AdrianTabares: HOW DARE YOU DID IT
Steppenwolf: do waht
Lori Novo: what did he do?
Steppenwolf: chew on a foot?
Steppenwolf: furries have to eat
Lori Novo: what didd you do step?
Steppenwolf: dont know
Steppenwolf: other than worry about Rolls
AdrianTabares: HOW DARE HE CHEW A FOOT
Steppenwolf: its my food source
Steppenwolf: tasty
Steppenwolf:  Ⓐнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀ Ⓐнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀ 
Ⓐнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀнᴀ
Steppenwolf: ℒℴℓ

After all that I decided to turn back to my human shape, however, that didn't go too well.
I looked like a big blog. :P

Lori Novo: omg loool
Steppenwolf: yu a balloon?
Lori Novo: step help :P
Lori Novo: lol
Steppenwolf: macys parade ballon
Steppenwolf: and heres LORI
Lori Novo: hahaha
Lori Novo: omg
Steppenwolf: hahah yu big
Lori Novo: omg I am laughing so hard 

No comments:

Post a Comment