She Talks To Angels

A Ride Through Tempura
Tempura Island


I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit.
~Mae West



YouTube Video ~ lunalee17

➽ A pillow for thee will I bring,
Stuffed with down of angel's wing.
~Richard Crashaw

➽ The wings of angels are often found on the backs of the least likely people. 
~Eric Honeycutt


➽ If we were all like angels, the world would be a heavenly place. 
~Author Unknown



➽ In every Heart...awaits Your Angel. 
~Michael
➽ Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "Evangeline"


➽ If trouble hearing angels' song with thine ears, try listening with thy heart. 
~Terri Guillemets


➽ We are each of us angels with only one wing,
and we can only fly by embracing one another.
~Luciano de Crescenzo


➽ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment