Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Hola sweet peas!

This sweet
Girlypop B outfit is something you can get for free at 
G.O.C. Lazonby Pass
 if you have the patience to stick around in front of the Lucky Board and wait for your letter to appear. The letter changes every five minutes and to be honest with you, it took me over half an hour to get it. No regrets here, it is well worth it!

But while you wait, there is also a Random Giver board full of goodies that you can get. One of these prizes is the Thriller (Michael Jackson) dance among other things. I ended collecting around 25 different prizes while I was there.

There is no need to join any group to take advantage of these boards.

Good Luck my Sweet peas ♥ 
Los Amo



CREDITS:
YouTube Video ~ themusicboxx
Hair ~ Tomoko2 ~ Diva
Le Jardin de la Fille Hair Wreath ~ World End's Garden
Skin ~ Thea [Peach] 1 ~ LAQ
Location ~ My Studio ~ MK Covenant

Sweet Pea

"Sweet Pea"
~ Amos Lee ~


Sweet pea
Apple of my eye
Don't know when and I don't know why
You're the only reason I keep on coming home
Sweet Pea

Sweet pea
What's all this about
Don't get your way all you do is fuss and pout
You're the only reason I keep on coming home
Sweet Pea

I like the Rock of Gibraltar
I always seem to falter
And the words just get in the way
Oh I know I'm gonna crumble
I'm trying to stay humble
But I never think before I say
Sweet Pea


Sweet pea
Keeper of my soul
I know sometimes I'm out of control
You're the only reason I keep on coming
You're the only reason I keep on coming yeah
You're the only reason I keep on coming home

。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment