The Red Rose

The Red Rose
LOCATION ~ Japan Project Garden II
I've got great news to share with you today!
MK (monkeyking) and I became Second Life partners a couple of days ago.
But before any rumors start spreading around, I must clear something out. I don't want your heads to start going in the wrong direction, you know how rumors can be.

MK and I became business partners together with Marie Monk. The three of us are the proud owners of Timeless Treasures

ABOUT US:

Timeless Treasures, a new collaborative effort by a group of individuals dedicated to bringing you the best products in Second Life at affordable prices.

I am very proud to show you our very first product

The Red Rose
L$150
a MK creation that was inspired by Marie.

This beautiful sculpted red rose comes with many beautiful effects, a pose animation offering the rose and my favorite thing, this rose allows you to create custom messages for your loved one in very easy steps to follow.

MK is already working on our next product which I will let you know as soon as it becomes available.

Here are those beautiful rose effects I mentioned before.
The Rose

1. Flying hearts in search of love.
2. Love makes the blood flow!
3. Flames of Love!
The Rose

1. Love gives me butterflies
2. Sparkling with Love
3. Explosions of yearning

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures Lori! I'm quite embarrassed about my own pics now lol. In my defense, I'm still using Windows XP and not Windows 7 on an older home PC, but more importantly I don't have the talent and eye for photography in SL that you obviously do. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Mk, but I was thinking that maybe we should trade photos, I really like better the ones you took for the MarketPlace ... Hugs silly :P

    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Timeless-Treasures-RED-ROSE-with-Love-Effects-Chat-and-Pose-Animation/4558581

    ReplyDelete