Hazardous

Lost? ... Anywhere

Lost? ... Anywhere

Welcome to
(Mature)

DESCRIPTION:
"Dream infinitely, remain fearless, but always seek adventures."
Hazardous is a mysterious and intriguing place to take a few photographs, hang out, or just spend some quiet time reflecting.
Seek it out.

YouTube Video ~ waiting4myedward

Tic-Toc... Tic Toc, I can hear the clock ticking behind me from across the room like little whispers in the dark letting me know that it is past my bedtime. It is almost 3 a.m. and I don't feel a bit sleepy at all. Could it be due to the MilkyWay and Coke that I just enjoyed like an hour before? Probably, but then again, I haven't been able to go to sleep at a decent time all these past days. What do I blame all those other nights to?

I decided that going shopping was too boring and a waste of good time. Now I could have stayed at my home and continued decorating but then again, that was what I spent the day doing. I needed a break, time to relax and get away from the usual stuff. Exploring seemed more appealing. 

I found Hazardous in my pile of "places to check out" LandMarks and decided to give it a try since the photo from the description looked very interesting... glad I did!

Hazardous

Here are the photos I took while I was there. I did get carried away by the beauty of this place that I, as always, ended up with a ton of shots to share with you. I decided to use Blue Midday windlight settings on this occasion.
The Light House

The Haz Lighthouse
Hazardous

Down Under
Hazardous

HAZ Windmill
Hazardous

Dance?!
Hazardous

Rusty Old Truck
The Piano

The Piano
The Ship

The Ship
Hazardous

The PlayGround

WARNING!
Child Avis left unattended
will be sold to the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment