Keep Calm

Keep Calm

Hey, howdy my friends :P
Please keep calm that I got everything under control. I have this bag packed with dozens of delicious MilkyWays.
But on second thought, DO panic, I ain't sharing a single one, not even with Ocean :P
I am prepared for a zombie epidemic if it ever happens. I will make sure my bag never runs low on my favorite chocolate bar and I'll be carrying my bag with me at all times. Heck I am not parting from it, not even for a second.

So yeah...
I love those Milky Ways with a passion.
You should try one and if you accompany it with a Coke they taste even better.
Keep Calm

If you have sweet-tooth as I do, you should try
Hush
NEW Sugar Rush Lips
They come in four different flavors, I mean colors :P

Candy Apple  Confetti  Cotton Candy  Lollipop
Keep Calm

What am I wearing that makes me look like an adorable 12 year old?

٩(

Outfit ~ April Group Gift * Female ~ GizzA
Hat ~ [dollie*] Summer Sun Hat (L$10) ~ Kawaii Bazaar * Kawaii Fair
Glasses ~ [glow] Studio Neonish Glasses ~ The Dressing Room FUSION
Bag ~ [glow] Studio Your Tablet Bag ~ The Dressing Room FUSION
Hair ~ Essie * Chocolate ~ Truth
Skin ~ Essences Opera Gentle 01 * Light Rose ~ The Dressing Room FUSION
Eyes ~ Sunrise * Light Blue (Small) ~ IKON
Pop ~ [PL] Sloppy Pop ~ Kawaii Fair
Rings ~ *P* Poinsettia Rings ~ Kawaii Fair
Lips ~ Lollipop (NEW)  ~ Hush
Pose One ~ Pose Maniacs
Pose two & Three ~ Glitterati Poses
Location ~ Black Kite
WL Settings ~ Annyka's Soft Lavender Day
Photographer & Model ~ Lori Novo
Keep Calm

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers ... Hugs ⊰♥

2 comments:

  1. Won't even share one MilkyWay bar with me huh. That's ok baby, remember I will be carrying the coca-cola when the zombies come :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, my bitty, but of course I was just kidding ;) I'll share anything you want with you <333
    Love you tons and a bunch!

    ReplyDelete