Se Voce Me Ama ღ


Blushing Bride Wedding Gown
is this week's Group Gift from
The White Armory




CREDITS
Skin ~ Hilary ~ WoW
Hair ~ Portia * Almond ~ Truth
Eyes ~ Eternal * Rose (Small) ~ IKON
Jewelry ~ J:D-02 ~ WTG
Poses ~ Apple Spice
Location ~ World End's Garden
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers ... Hugs ⊰♥


SE VOCE ME AMA
~ Melody Gardot ~

Sem você 
Não há vida pra viver
Sem você 
Não há vida pra viver, não há

Amor

Se você me ama, por que não me chamas?
Não te escondas no silêncio de uma muda flor
Nessa tarde lua, já se mostra tão nua
Mar e vento, meu tormento, minha solidão

Sob a lua
Luz que é tão sua
Céu aberto acima (?)
Dois amantes na franca luz, nesse mar de amor

Tanto amor

Pra ganhar carinho
(Pra ganhar seu carinho)
Sou seu passarinho
(Sou seu passarinho)
Vou voando bem baixinho, canto pra você

Se você me ama
Por que não me chamas?
No meu ninho aqui sozinho canto sem você

Encantada
Miragem de um nada (de um nada)
Meu deserto a céu aberto aberto pra voar 
Mais que nada
"Sayonara" meu amor

Sem você x2
Não há vida vida pra viver, não há
Não há vida...


English Translation

Without you
There is no life to live
Without you
There is no life to live, there is
love
If you love me, why do not you call me?
Do not hide in the silence of a flower changes
That afternoon the moon, as shown as naked
Sea and wind, my torment, my loneliness
Under the moon
Light that is so your
Open up
Two lovers in frank light in a sea of love
So much love
Love to win
(To win your love)
I'm your bird
(I'm your bird)
I fly very softly, sing for you
If you love me
Why do not you call me?
In my nest singing here alone without you
enchanted
A mirage of nothing (no one)
My desert to fly open open
More than anything
"Sayonara" my love
Without you
There is no life life to live, there is
There is no life

No comments:

Post a Comment