CupCaKe


εϊз
!SOUL'S new Group Gift.
This beautiful yellow summer dress that I knew right away would go perfect with my LeiLani hair from TRUTH. 

Talking about Truth's hair, have you been able to take advantage of the sale? 
Being the place that is always full to the max, it is almost impossible to make it in.  
And then once you make it in, and before you get a chance to do a victory dance, the lag monster bursts
your bubble by making it so hard to even blink an eye >:(

Gladly I was able to make it in twice and add 123 new hairstyles to my Second Life wig collection :P
Yes people, hair in SL are wigs that we need to cover our shiny bald, pretty heads in case you haven't
noticed ;) And yessss, I bought that many new wigs. What can I say, I got a serious 
"can't keep a linden for too long or it'll burn a hole in my pocket" problem.

Anyways I may already have like a trillion wigs in my inventory but we women 
can never really have enough of the things we like... right? 
And we also got to keep in mind that we are talking about truth-TRUTH-Truth hair. 
Not just any hair but Truth hair! 
Still trying to see if I can successfully make it in for a third time as we speak before the sale is over :P

I bet you're also trying to enter those four walls at this moment that hold those splendid wigs 
but while you wait for the next "you may enter now" turn, why don't you visit !SOUL and pick up the
group gift, and look around at all the beautiful clothes. Some are complete outfits that include footwear
and everything is just L$60!

Take care my muffins 

 

CREDITS:
Bracelet ~ Command Bangles ~ 7891.
Nails ~ Spring Orange (NEW) ~ Bamboo
Skin ~ Amberly * Jamaica * 03 Rav ~ Glam Affair
Lashes ~ 20 DiamondDust ~ RedGrave
Eyes ~ classic * moroccan night * Bright (Medium) ~ Poetic Colors
Pose Photo Two ~ Muse Animations
Location ~ Cherry* Blossom
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment