In Love With A Fantasy

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS


After a long time, finally, I took a little break from my busy schedule and spent some time 
with my Juvie. He is my BFF and diva. I had missed him so much so yesterday when he IM'ed me
to say hi, I immediately sent him a TP to my location. It is amazing what a wonderful 
friend Juvie truly is. He is so supportive of everything I do. I know I can always count on him for
anything, and I really mean anything.

A while back, Juvie and I had a very interesting conversation...

Juve Wheelwright: well he is really fat in RL lol
Juve Wheelwright: wtf sorry, but I am gay lol
Juve Wheelwright: but I am in love with his SL avi hahaha
Lori Novo: lol Juvie
Juve Wheelwright: well, I am always honest lmao
Lori Novo: that is the magic of SL
Juve Wheelwright: yes, and sometimes you have to forget the RL photos you have seen
Juve Wheelwright: hahahaha
Juve Wheelwright: wtf I am a sh*t head
Lori Novo: hahaha
Juve Wheelwright: sometimes I hate my honesty lol
Lori Novo: hahaha juvie

*Have permission from my Juvie to use this chat*


Do we really fall in love with a fantasy when we fall in love in Second Life?
I would have to say yes and no.
Second Life is a game (but not just a game) and everything in it is a fantasy 
including how our Avatars look (except the people/players). 
However, if we look beyond a pixel's appearance, 
the emotions can be as real and strong as in real life. 

SL is another part of life for me, a very important part that helps my first life. 
It is like an extension of my real life.
Sometimes, I feel that SL is a great vacation that I can take every day from my real life.
The people I see, the friendships I make, the emotions 
I feel when someone makes me happy or breaks my heart, 
and the love I feel for my friends is as real as the beating of my heart.
There are no "fakes", no pretends, or acting. The feelings are 100% genuine.

We must look beyond appearances because not everything that shines is gold. 
Fantasy can be good, but reality is much better. It is ok to spice up our real life with the fantasy
that we find in SL and turn that into a reality, that is what I do.


When I say "I love you", I am speaking to the person behind that beautiful Avi. 
And I thank this fantasy world for that.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~ 


INDYRA ORIGINALS'
The NEW
GAIA COLLECTION
Pants & Top Outfit


ALL COLORS 
ButterScotch ~ Blush ~ Linen ~ Jade ~  Dusk ~ Violet ~ Coral
~ Include Necklaces and Earrings ~
~ Lola's Tango Compatible ~


CREDITS
Skin ~ Charlotte * Pink - Honey (NEW) ~ Hush
Eye MakeUp ~ addon black ~ N/A
Hair ~ Francesca * Night ~ Truth
Eyes ~ SunRise * Light Blue (Small) ~ IKON
Lashes ~ 20 DiamondDust ~ RedGrave
Hat ~ Jasmine Capelline ~ PurpleMoon
Pink Ring ~ LW Mercy Ring Gld/Pk ~ Chop Zuey
Bracelets ~ Part Of The Frida * Cream Outfit ~ Utopia
Belly Ring ~ Honey Bee ~ WTG
Nails ~ Heaven's Treasures ~ SDesigns
Shoes ~ Heart Delight Pink ~ Shoenique Designs
Pose One ~ [ca.co]
Photo Three &  Four ~ aDORKable
Pose Five ~ [ca.co]
Location ~ Zigana
WL Settings ~ AnaLutetia - STUDIO 2
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment