Ojos Asi

My Writings,ZoRRo WaYo (zorro5),Songs / Spanish,Jess (jessicte),*GLAM AFFAIR,Valkiria Fox,*FIFTY5 THURSDAY,Rosie (rosinta),Adeen Moonites,Kisso (Kissoflife.Dannitza),*PURPLEMOON CREATIONS,


Valkira Fox, or Valki as I like calling her even though everyone calls her Val, is one of my dearest
friends in Second Life. I met her months ago through a mutual friend and even though at first 
she was a bit shy with me, but little by little we started becoming closer and closer to the 
point of becoming sisters. I have lost a few SL sisters along the way, but there are those that the
sisterhood continues growing strong.

Kisso (Kissoflife.Dannitza) was the very first sister I made almost two years ago. Our
friendship/sisterhood continues as strong and special as in the beginning. Later, Rosie (rosinta) came
along and with her beautiful personality stole my heart away and became my next sister. Rosie is from
Russia but we didn't let the language barriers stop us from developing what I consider one of the most
special friendships I have. Later, I met Adeen (Adeen Moonites) and Jess (jessicte) who also became
part of my SL family.

Valki, is the baby of all of them since she is the one that came last. But our relationship has grown so
much in such a short time that it seems we've known each other forever.

So there you have it, my five beautiful sisters. Women that I admire and respect. I do have one brother
who I adore, Zorro Wayo (zorro5). Zorro is an extraordinary man who has promised to be my SL
brother foreverrrrr.... :)))


I know that many people are not interested in making a family in SL. And to be honest with you, 
I didn't either. Actually, the idea never crossed my mind. But these ladies came and touched my heart 
in such a special way that "best friend" was not enough anymore. Some people even create a complete
family with a mother, father, grandparents, cousins, and so on. How beautiful is that? 
A family that is born out of friendship keeps a group of people from different parts of the world 
united by such a special bond.

One thing though that I learned was that not every person we meet and love qualifies for such a special
place in our hearts. Some are meant to be friends, even great friends but only very few can take that
special title of family!


This week's FIFTY5 THURSDAY comes with so many great designs for us.
It is a good thing that I have invited my best friend and Second Life sister, Valkira Fox 
to help me every Thursday bring to you an example of what our great designers have to offer for 
the low price of L$55. These sales start at 7am SLT on Thursdays and most designers keep 
the sale longer than just one day.

Valki selected this beautiful 
MALENA DRESS
in pink from 
as her pick for this week.

Flickr

Other Credits
Skin ~ Leah Light 03 D ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ Minx: Autumn ~ Exile
Shoes ~ Nadine: Blush ~ CHoOoZ 
Bracelet ~ Pink swirl moonbeam ~ Cas Accessories
Ring ~ Love doesn't grow on trees ~ FineSmith
Eyelashes ~ Allure - Amacci
Blush ~ Cutie Blush: Pink ~ Amacci
EyeShadow ~ Twice Shy: Redundant Rose ~ Madrid Solo
Hair Wreath ~ Le jardin de la fille ~ World's End garden
Eyes ~ That ~ Zy
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Flickr

My pick for this week's Fifty5 Thursday is the
SURAYA ARABIAN  SET 
in blue
(Include; Rigged Mesh Pants - 5 sizes
Top, Necklace, Chest Ornament, Bracelets, Anklets, Flexi Belt, and shoes)
from
KASTLE ROCK COUTURE


Other Credits
Hair ~ Amylee * Espresso ~ Catwa
Skin ~ Alba 09 Nat ~ Akeruka
Lashes ~ 20 DiamondDust ~ RedGrave
Eyes ~ moroccan night (m) Bright ~ Poetic Colors
Nails ~ Metalic Nails V1 ~ FineSmith
Poses ~ aDORKable
Location ~ Bellydance Goddess Oriental Oasis
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment