Please Don't Hate Me Because I'm ...


... sooo goofy!
HA, I bet you thought I was going to say beautiful right?!
Well.... :PPP

I just keep hitting myself on the head, how could I possibly have missed it! This is truly unforgivable. I discover
this amazing Second Life designer on the very same day that she announces her retirement from Second Life :(((
Why... but why???
I already lost one in the past, the memories of her creations still linger and hurt :(((
Can you hear the violin music in the background?
Back then it was ELACORE, and now MEILING COUTURE
I didn't even get the chance to develop a relationship with my wallet and her designs. Life is just so unfair.
The good thing is that her farewell is due to good things that are happening to her in real life.

Best of luck to you dear Meiling!

The other good news is that from now till May 19, 2013, everything in the store has been reduced to L$199.
I stopped by her store earlier today and was amazed by the great quality of her creations. And of course, I ended up adding some of her beautiful designs to my wardrobe. In the following photos, you will see just a few of the dresses I bought during my visit. Absolutely beautiful!

.... Mmm, and you know what?
I've changed my mind.
I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!
And so are you and you and you.
Everyone is beautiful in Second Life. Even the ugly ones are beautiful :P

OKAYYY...
adios for now my beautifuls,
Please don't forget to spread the love around and if you can, throw some my way. 



"But it’s true
I’m still blue
But I finally know what to do
I must quit, I must quit, you."
-lyrics

CREDITS:
Location & Poses ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

Flickr

Pressed Flowers Jacket & Long Skirt
Skin ~ Amberly Jamaica 04 ~ GLAM AFFAIR
Hair ~ Annika * Blood ~ Truth
Necklace ~ Majestic * Amethyst/ Topaz ~ PurpleMoon

Flickr

Your Path In Red Dress
Skin ~ Elissa ~ WoW
Hair ~ Minx2 ~ Truth
EyeLiner ~ LPD
Hat ~ Uneeque in Red ~ Bliss Couture
Jewelry ~ Love's Coming Red ~ Chop Zuey


Souci Bubble Dress
Skin ~ Melissa SK 19 ~ Belleza
Hair ~ Georgina * Carob ~ Truth
Necklace ~ Heart Gold Diamonds ~ Diana Debevec

Flickr

TEA ON THE VERANDAH DRESS
Skin ~ Blanca ~ Akeruka
Hair ~ Aradhana * Crow ~ Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment