From This Moment ...

Featuring
GIZZA

BeFunky

"I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow,
for better for worse, I will love you with
every beat of my heart."


♥⊱ ⊰♥

And then... there was you.
Thank you for all the love. More than what my heart can handle sometimes
but I am loving every moment, every minute and every second with you.

Forever Yours,
Lori Novo




~ Shania Twain ~

♥⊱ ⊰♥

CREDITS:
Gown ~ Hollywood Gift * Swag Bag ~ GizzA
Skin ~ Addison * Bronzed (NEW) ~ Hush Skins
Eyes ~ Ascension * Aqua (Snall) ~ IKON Eyes
Hair ~ Soleil * Night ~ Truth Hair
Hair Accessorie ~ From "Don't Hurt Me Campaign" ~ YURI Jewelry
Jewelry ~ Gemma * Light ~ FineSmith Jewelry
Nails ~ Berry Bue ~ Bamboo Nails
Poses ~ SLexy (4-5) ~ Sup Poses
Location ~ Point Of Pines ~ Great Island
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


⊱Thanks To All The Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰
BeFunky
HUSH ~ Addison ~ Bronzed
OPTIONS INCLUDE
6 Skin Tones
3 Brow Shades
2 Cleavages
Modify Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment