The Dancing Tree

Featuring
!SOUL

Just Leave Me Alone!

Dear Second Life,

Standing here a memory of a day from not too long ago suddenly popped up.

As I am dancing in the woods alone, suddenly, a tree joined me.
Yes, this tree wasn't there before, but suddenly I find myself under its shadow.
This tree, just like any ordinary tree, with its beautiful green branches, was in a jolly mood and
without an invitation, the tree welcomed itself to join me and soon we are dancing in a circle,
in the woods and away from everyone.
Moments later, a lost soul walks up to us and the dancing tree offers this disoriented being a kiss.
The wanderer refuses the kiss and walks away in a hurry.
Soon after, one by one other people come our way and each time, the loving and jolly
tree offers a kiss to each one. And each time, the tree's kisses were rejected.
But the tree never gave up and kept offering a kiss to anyone that would walk down its shade.
Every time its kisses were rejected, the tree would smile and keept a look out for the next passer.
By the time I finally left, all the tree's kiss offers have been rejected and as I walked away and looked back
I could see the tree still dancing.
If only all those people would had taken the time to see that the tree was actually one of the
most beautiful and sweetest girls in Second Life, they would had probably walked in a circle to get 
a second and maybe even a third kiss from her.

Lesson to be learned here...
Don't judge a book by its cover, or in this case, a tree by its branches.
You may be missing out on something so wonderful and you will never know it ;)

Forever yours,
~ Lori Novo ~



CREDITS FOR TOP PHOTO:
Hair ~ Karen ~ Amacci
Earrings ~ Chakara ~ FineSmith
Skin ~ Cecilia (GG August) ~ WoW Skins
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Location ~ Serenity Gardens



Introducing
SOUL!'S
(L$60 Mesh Clothes)
new
Mesh Maxi Skirt Outfit
*Appliers Included*

MarkerPlace


This song "nada que ver" in another words has nothing to do with the post or anything else.
I simply like it and want to share it with you ;)

Natalie Imbruglia & Portishead ~

I ask you to hold me, but you don't wanna hold me,
it doesn't work that way
I want you to love me, but you don't wanna love me,
I'm losing patience now
oh leave me alone (oh leave me alone)
stop asking for more
I'm goin' home on my own
oh leave me alone (oh leave me alone)
I'm walking out of the door
I'll make it on my own

leave me alone
leave me alone
leave me alone
just leave me alone

you like me to stroke you
careful I don't choke you, did you read my mind
you say don't be blue
that is the best you can do
I've lost my patience now
[chorus]

I've Lost My Patience Now!

Hair ~ Georgina * Burgundy ~ Truth
Jewelry ~ Caprise Set ~ glow Studio
Skin ~ Cecilia (GG August) ~ WoW Skins
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Location ~ Armenelos
I'll Make It On My Own

Hair ~ Tegan 2 ~ Truth Hair
Necklace ~ Broche Necklace * White  ( Fab's Rascal Street) ~ Pepper
Bracelet ~ Wicky Spiked (Gift) ~ Pure Poison
Skin ~ Cecilia (GG August) ~ WoW Skins
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Location ~ Bubblez
Stop Asking For More

Hair ~  Cherry ~ BAM!
Jewelry ~ The Goddess of Babylon ~ Chop Zuey
Nails ~ Blood Red Set ~ Bamboo Nails
Skin ~ Cecilia (GG August) ~ WoW Skins
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Small) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose ~ aDORKable
Location ~ Armenelos


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment