Delayed Madness

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY

Some Kind Of Madness Is Taking Control

Dear Second Life,

Miss Apology here.
Once again running way behind with my
FIFTY5 THURSDAY
post.
So sorry :(


Good thing most designers keep the sale running until at least Sunday ;)
This time however I added something new to the post.
Since I've noticed that every Thursday great items for our guys are being featured in these great deals
I am planning on starting to use the account I created for a male model to show our guys what's out there.
 This is
BiboNovo.



~ Muse ~

Come to me
Just in a dream.
Come on and rescue me.
Yes I know, I can be wrong,
Maybe I'm too headstrong.
Our love is
(Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma...)
Madness

Our Love Is Madness

BIBO

For Bibo I chose the
Leather Jacket Red Stripes
Mesh
(Includes Under Shirt)
from
Lavarock Creations

VALKI

Valki's selecttion for this week is the
GEENA
Cableknit Sweater Mini Dress
(5 Sizes ~ Texture Change Hud w/6 Options ~ Wide Belt In Coordinating Colors)
from
JK STYLE
Come On And Rescue Me

LORI

My pick for this week is the
AUTUMN OUTFIT
(Top ~ Shorts ~ Long Jacket ~ Boots )
from
SUGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment