❤ COOKIIE ❤

Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


Dear Second Life,
Let me tell you about Cookie.
Cookie was full of love for the world.
She loved life and was always so happy.
Her face reflected such joy that it would put a smile on your face 
every time you looked into her eyes.
She had that special kind of face that always seem to be smiling.
She would always greet everyone with such enthusiasm that we many times had
run away to avoid being dropped to the floor with her big hugs and 
getting kissed all over.
She loved chasing the birds in the park across the street from our house
and getting wet and muddy in the park every time they watered the grass.
She loved playing with all the kids that were dropped off every day
by the school bus at the street corner.
All the kids knew her already and knew she would be waiting at the bus stop 
to receive them.
She loved cutting the flowers from my garden and placing them
on the patio table with the many other treasures she would find during the day.
She would run so happy every time I would drive into our driveway
and go in circles to impress us.
She would hold on to my leg as in a hug every time she would see me outside.
There were sooo many things she loved.

This was my Cookie
my beautiful dog!
But cookie has been gone for so long.
One day she just vanished, she was taken away from us by some neighborhood kids
and abandoned far away. Her only crime was to be so loving and happy 
that it bothered the people that took her.

Last we heard was that she had been killed by those boys that took her,
I cry for her every day and keep looking out my window in hopes that she is still
alive and finds her way back to us. 
That is all we can do for now,
Hope and wait.

This post is for you
Cookie,
the most loving and beautiful dog.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~



FIFTY5 THURSDAY
I have decided to do two different posts for our Fifty5 Thursdays from now on.
My sister Valki and I as you all know, select our favorite item each week from this great sale
to present to you. 

This week, my pick comes from
FLOWERDREAMS by Nile Karas
which I may add, is probably one of my favorites each Thursday.

I have selected a beautiful lace gown this week.
BEATRICE 
Gown in Pearl

It also available in
Red  
at this location.
However, you can also get it in Gold or Purple
HERE


An extra Fifty5 Thursday pick that I have added to my look is the
BATS (LS) PRIM NAILS
from
LOST DREAMS INC
✿ Square Long
✿ 20 Nail Colors
✿ 3 Sizes : 0 ~ 10 ~ 20
✿ 5 Common Skin Tones
✿ 1 Tintable Base


CREDITS:
Hair ~ Orchid * Night ~ Truth Hair 
Glam Affair Skin ~ Neva * Jamaica 04 ~ Collabor88
Lashes ~ 07 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Eye Shadow ~ addon black ~ Sorry Can't Remember
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (M/L) ~ IKON Eyes
Jewelry ~ Impossible Dream Hummingbird ~ Chop Zuey
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment