The Haunted

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE

It's Coming...

Listen Carefully....

"You should know there's a time of year,
When the witches and ghosts appear.
They come at night
when there's no more light,
Halloween is almost here!"

Dear Second Life,
I am so excited!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays with its chills and thrills
and all that super scary stuff. Last year I had so much fun finding haunted and scary places for you.
This year, it's no exception.
I will try and post for you at least one scary place for you to visit each day. 

No promises though but I'll try my best ;)

THE HAUNTED
is the first one I have for you.
Haunted House,
The Dungeon,
The Pirate Bay,
Creepy Carnival,
VooDoo Island,
Pet Sematary,
Blood Beach,
Haunted Playground,
Zombies, ghosts, skeletons, wolves, Loch Ness Monster, and much more! 

There are two hunts going on in this location that I am sure you will enjoy.


DESCRIPTION:
Fabulous interactive experience frightening fun! A whole Sim of Horror!
Most items in Haunted are for sale, a lot is interactive, so please look at everything closely!
There are free items around too! 

By the way,
You can get the hat I am wearing for this photo for FREE at the VooDoo Mart.
All you need to do is touch the items on the shelves to find it .
And the opening text for this post are the lyrics to a song
I used to sing to my kids every Halloween when they were little ;)

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

٩͡๏̯͡๏۶


Creepy Ambient Background Music
by Thomas Prislac Jr.

The Dark Path

Road To The Crypt
The Haunted House

The Haunted House
Monster In The Dark

Crying Child in the Creepy Closet
The Baby

The Zombie Baby
The Cemetery

Skull On The Grave
Dead Pirate

Prate Skeleton At The Wheel
The Carnival

Creepy Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment