To Live Like A Refugee

Featuring
Valiant & Co.

Tell Me Why You Want To Lay There, Revel In Your Abandon

A GREAT FIND!

Dear Second Life,

What a beautiful Saturday!
But how else would it be?
I find myself in love ... deeply in love.
I had fallen head over heels in love with this bed.

The Stepside Bed
created  by Wavie Haller.

It comes with
* Working Lights
* Single/Couple Poses
I got to say that I love every pose that has been included.
*Texture Change Blankets/Pillows

You can find it at
Valiant & Co.
Temp Store Location at The Pea

I may be "SL' homeless at the moment but heyyy, I still need a bed to sleep on even if I have
to put it under a bridge :P

I WANT THIS BED!!!

~ Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers ~

"Baby we ain't the first
I'm sure a lot of other lovers been burned
Right now it seems real to you, but it's
One of those things you gotta feel to be true"

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked you around some

These are only two of the many couple poses that come with the bed. 
I had Bibo Novo pose with me to show you how sweet these poses really are.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
You don't have to live like a refugee

CREDITS ON LORI:
Hair ~ Angel * Alanis II
Skin ~ Amberly Jamaica 05 ~ Glam Affair
Nails ~ #PO59 Esnic Brown ~ Candy Nails
Eyes ~ Ardent Industrial (Medium) ~ IKON Eyes
Outfit ~ Studded Suit * Plum ~ GizzA
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
*** 
HERE For Credit Slurls ***



♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


No comments:

Post a Comment