Just A Cry Baby

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS


Dear Second Life,
Feeling a little emo here since yesterday. That is why I cheated on yesterday's post by giving you
 just a song. Hopefully, nobody noticed so please let's keep it hushed. ;)
What can I say, I am only human and though most of the time I am in high spirits, I sometimes 
do get the blues that get me in this "OMG, Why me?!" mood. 
A bit dramatic here I know, you can almost hear the sound of violins in the background I bet.

Sometimes all those sad memories make it so hard. It could also be the holiday blues,
you know those sad feelings some people get around this time of the year.
Maybe getting so often sick is what has gotten me so down. 

I have a very strong will but sometimes my depression just gets the best of me.
However, it is good to let those tears out if we feel the need to just let go of the pain.
There is nothing wrong with that. Our emotions are what make us human. Once we stop feeling
 pain or joy then we got a problem. Our tears, pain, and suffering, just as our laughter, joy, and love
are what keep the heart alive. We don't want a heart that is stone cold and can't feel any kind of emotion.
Right?

I always tell my kids never to feel ashamed of their tears. 
In our Hispanic culture that says, "Los hombres no lloran" (men do not cry).
I don't agree with this at all. Men feel just as women do. They go through the same losses, pain, and
heartbreaks so why should they not be allowed to cry? A few tears that are shed won't make them any
less of a man, don't you agree with me? I say real men DO cry! ;)


But going back to my emo state, I already finished a box of Kleenex and going now on my second one.
I am either a very emotional woman or just a plain cry baby.

Laugh,
Cry,
and never be ashamed of your emotions.
Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


NEW
from
LA FILLETTE COLLECTION
by Indyra Seigo

Includes
Flex Gown ~ Chemise Dress ~ Stockings ~ Gloves ~ Chocker
Optional Tango Hud

InWorld Store   MarketPlace   Blog   Flickr * Official   Flickr * Fan Group


STYLING CREDITS
Hair ~ Essie * SandleWood ~ Truth
Skin ~ Melissa SK * #2 - 6 ~ Belleza Skin
Tears ~ I'm Not Feeling Very Well ~ Izzie's
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose One ~ aDORKable
Pose Two ~ Diesel Work
Pose Three ~ Del May
Location ~ Blood Oak Forest
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment