The VineYard

 Featuring
FIFTY5 THURSDAY


Dear Second Life,

It's been a few weeks that I haven't done any of my Fifty5 Thursdays' posts but thankfully my SL
sister Valki took it on herself to feature her personal pick every week. This week however she wasn't
able to bring us her weekly post since she has family staying over at her place due to the holidays
which I am very happy for her. She does an excellent job for us and I could not be more proud and
grateful to her.

So I decided that I should bring you this week's Fifty5 Thursday even if I am running a day (almost
two) behind. And you know what? I sure do miss doing them. You have no idea how I always waited
with so much anticipation for the list to be published every Thursday morning. Not to mention that 
most times I felt so tempted to present two, three, and even four picks instead of just one because
these great designers make it so hard to limit myself to just one pick.

One of the advantages I earned by doing this Fifty5 Thursday post voluntarily is that some of the
designers I work with now found out about my work through these posts and recruited me to their
 team of bloggers. Taking the initiative in doing things on our own is a good way to get better
 known out there.


Today as I search the list for this week's 
FIFTY5 THURSDAY
and came upon this beautiful
RED ROSE FORMAL DRESS
from
CRISTAL'S CREATIONS
I knew was the perfect pick for me.
I have visited this store many times before because it never fails to bring us beautiful L$55
deals every week.



As soon as I saw this beautiful gown it reminded me of the 1995 romantic drama film 
starring Keanu Reeves, A Walk In The Clouds. I also knew exactly what kind of photos I wanted to take
and what type of location I needed for them. That is how I came to find Outer Limits ~ aQ Creating
Lifestyles in my search for the photo shoot. It is a lovely place that I encourage you to visit whenever
you have time. It is amazing how a gown can bring so much inspiration from the poses we want to take
to the kind of place we want to use.

Lately, I have been using too much my studio in my photo-taking which makes me feel a little ashamed.
Second Life is full of so many beautiful locations that it would be great to just take all my photos in all
those wonderful Sims that our designers work so hard in creating for us. Finding the perfect location for
my photo shoots will require more effort which is very much worth it since my posts could also add a
little of my so loved Exploring Second Life to the blog. We'll see ;)

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

CREDITS:
Hair ~Yahira ~ A&A
Skin ~ Mya SK 1 ~ Belleza Skin
Hat ~ Clarisse In Silver *Jasmine Capelline* ~ PurpleMoon
Poses ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

1 comment:

  1. COMMENT FROM ARTE

    Hello Lori
    I've just read the article in your blog. Thank you for the compliments about our environments :-)
    and keep up the good work
    arte

    artemide Qunhua
    aQ creating lifestyles

    ReplyDelete