L❤VE...


                                                                                                         Featuring
                                                                                    AZUL by Mami Jewell



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease;
where there are tongues, they will be stilled;
where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child. When I became a man,
I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection
as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.
Now I know in part; then I shall know fully,
even as I am fully known. And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

~❤~
1 Corinthians 13:4-13


~ Alison Krauss ~


New 
from
AZUL

RITA GOWN
by
Mami Jewell
(Mesh/5 Sizes ~ Alpha Layer ~ Flexible Skirt ~ Gloves ~ Pearl Attachments)

Available in 9 Colors
Sapphire
Limited * MarketPlace

Azul Main Store   ۞   MarketPlace   ۞   Blog   ۞   Flickr 


Have a goodnight beautiful world and sweet dreams.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


CREDITS:
Hair ~ Reija ~ Tukinowaguma
Skin ~ Amberly * Jamaica 12 Rav ~ Glam Affair 
MakeUp ~ Smoked Romance (Complete MakeUp) ~ KRB
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Poses & Location ~ Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment