But I Do...

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS




Dear Second Life,
Beautiful gowns continue to rain on me and I am loving this type of weather. ;)
This time my rain cloud comes from PurpleMoon.


But for some reason, blue has become irresistible to me... you really have no idea ;)

PURPLEMOON CREATIONS
NEW 
release of the
DIETRICH GOWN
Collection
also comes in a beautiful shade of blue.
So BINGO, the color choice for this post was made very easy for me.

Mesh gown available in 6 colors to choose from.
"Dietrich" comes in 5 standard sizes and it also includes an optional flex skirt,
layer gloves with sculpted cuffs and we also provide appliers for your Slink hands. 
Find them 50%OFF until March 29th at our Main Store and our Marketplace!

Blog PM Outlet  Flickr Pool  Poulet'S Flickr  FaceBook


CREDITS
Hair ~ Miss Philipines * Soil ~ Vanity Hair
Skin ~ Mokatana * America 01F ~ Glam Affair
Eye MakeUp ~ Cultured EyeShadow 6 ~ Dulce Secrets
Jewelry ~ TearDrop Diamond Pearl Set ~ Crystal Line
Eyes ~ Ardent * Platinum (Large) ~ Ikon Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥
Goodnight beautiful world and sweet dreams.
Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment