Lost For Words

Featuring
LB JEWELS ❀ DULCE SECRETS ❀ FIFTY5 THURSDAY




Dear Second Life,

Words and sentences seem to fade away from my head these past few days.  
They seem to be hiding under a thick "blank" cloud inside me and refusing to come out. 
Trying to pull them out is almost as impossible as trying to find a pin in the ocean. 
Why are my thoughts refusing to be transformed into words to share with you? 
Have they become tired or my head has gone to sleep?

Seems I am more of a photographer and explorer than a writer for now. 
Funny how these capabilities in us shift from time to time. 
Sometimes I feel more of a writer than a photographer and other times I just feel like a nut. 
Oh wait, I actually feel like nut at all times.

⁀⊙☉⁀

 I know pretty soon those lost words and sentences will be turning at the corner of my head
 greeting me with a "What's up Lori?", and acting as if they were never gone. 
I will pull their ears and then forgive them and continue with them in our "writing" love affair.
I am such a sucker for words!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Wearing
the NEW 
CLOCK CHAIN
Collection
from
by
Lary Blackburn

Available in
*Black (1st Pic)
* Silver and Gold (2nd Pic)

~❀❀❀~

My pick for this week's
are the
CULTURED EYESHADOWS
from
DULCE SECRETS
by AnneAlyce Maertens

L$55 Each
Only 1-6 from the 12 Cultured Eyeshadows Set


*Sale starts at 7AM Thursdays, and designers set up one or more items for sale for 55L to 100L. 
*Sale runs through Sunday, Some designers keep it going the whole week.

Loordes of London
is this week's *Highlighted Sponsor*


*¨*.¸¸❤¸¸.*¨*


CREDITS
Skin ~ Mokatana * America 01F ~ Glam Affair
Hair ~ Wanda ~ Truth Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Platinum (Large) ~ Ikon Eyes
Dress ~ Samantha ~ Liv Glam * K Collection
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment