SUGAR BUNNY

Featuring
BOUDOIR

IMAGE ON FLICKR

Dear Second Life,

For those of you that know me very well by now, I bet you may have guessed it that indeed I have fallen sick again. 

The lack of words in my posts are a sign of it. I ask that you please bear with me and be patient. 
My health has been getting worse with time but I will continue to blog until I can't anymore.

Enjoy your good health and be thankful for it. Many times we take it for granted and by the time we are aware that there may be 

something wrong, unfortunately it's too late. Keep active, get enough sleep, eat healthy, get yourself check when you are not feeling well 
because there is nothing more  important than taking care of yourself.

Patience my beautiful people that as soon as I get well again,
you won't see the end of my long posts that I enjoy so much putting together for you and that, is a promise.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


IMAGE ON FLICKR

Wearing
NEW
from
BOUDOIR

SUGAR BUNNY
OUFIT
by
Precious Restless



Burlesque Bunny Outfit 
* 3 colors 
* Mesh bodice  (5 standard size)
* Mesh high tight boots in 7 standard sizes
* Bunny ears in two version (simple and with flowers)
* Sugar bunny satin skirt also in 2 version (with or without flowers)
* Matching stockings and garters
* Fluffy bunny tail on back
* Bunny Egg chair with 6 female animation inside (4 prims)
* Everything is copy modify 
except chair which is copy only because of sitting scripts inside. 

 InWorld Boudoir     MarketPlace     Blog     Flickr

IMAGE ON FLICKR

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Judi Spring Porcelain ~ Swallow Skins & Accessories @ The Dressing Room 
Bunny Face MakeUp ~ ::YaYo::
Eyes ~ Ardent * Platinum (M/L) ~ IKON Eyes
Hair ~ Luna * Strawberry ~ Adoness
Photo Location ~ My Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment