Memento Mori

  Featuring
Styles by DANIELLE



“So for now,
I will miss you like I’ll never see you again,
And the next time I see you,
I will kiss you like I’ll never kiss you again,
And when I fall asleep beside you 
I will fall asleep as if I’ll never wake up again,
because I don’t know if I will.
I don’t know if I will.

- I Will Love You Like The World Is Ending” 
Charlotte ErikssonEmpty Roads & Broken Bottles; in search for The Great Perhaps ~ 


~ A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera ~



Dear Second Life,

This is the second time I use ChouChou's, Memento Mori, for my photo shoot. Last time I used this beautiful place was back in June 
of last year after my good friend Leven Serendipity recommended it to me. After my first visit, I continued to visit it but just for enjoyment. 

The beauty of the structure is beyond words and an indescribable sense of peace is what it has to offer to all visitors. It is as if you 
have stepped into heaven and you find yourself surrounded by a surreal feeling of being  an angelical being.

After three years of exercising Second Life photography, I still consider myself an apprentice with a long way to go. Still, I try to capture 
the beauty of the places I visit by giving them a sense of feeling with the WL I choose. ChouChou is definitely one of the most beautiful places I have explored but also one of the hardest ones to truly capture with my SL lens. For us amature photographers it can be a real challenge to manage capture at least a decent picture to show and may end up capturing shapes with no specific purpose. Playing 
around with different Wind-Lights and graphics will help capture a better definition to the detail of the structure.

 But the challenge to one day finally achieve an image of Memento Mori worthy of awe continues for me. The day that this finally happens, you will be the first ones to know ;)

Have the most wonderful Saturday beautiful world!


Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Wearing
from
Styles by DANIELLE

LORENA
in Black
by
Dani Plassitz

From the NEW
LORENA GOWN COLLECTION

Available in 7 color combinations with black
with a 30% Off for all group members.

InWorld   ◊   MarketPlace       Blog       Flickr


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Meg V2 Nat ~ Akeruka
Eye MakeUp ~ .:Sweet Eyes ~ Glamorize:.
Lips ~ Just Gloss ~ blackLiquid MakeUp
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (ML) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose One ~ WetCat
Pose Two ~ aDORKable
Pose Three & Four~ Morphine
Location ~ Memento Mori @ ChouChou  Moderate''
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
*** 
HERE
 For Credit Slurls ***



♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment