The Seasons Story... Small


Dear Second Life,

Sometimes I feel so small.
Like a small fish lost in the middle of the BIG ocean.


¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


Listening to



Welcome to
Spring Round
with a Thumbelina theme.
Ends on April 30Th.

  
  유
Items LITTLE me is wearing from the event,


ROSE DENIM LACE DRESS & RATTAN RIBBON HAT
from = ZENITH =
AMARANTH LIGHT ROSE SKIN * BROWN
from ESSENCES
D314 HAIR from
TRAM
LUCY RED SHOES & SOCKS
from JUST DESIGN
#S004 FLEUR NAILS JEWELRY PINK
from CANDY NAIL
MY CUTE PINWHEEL POSE
(Photo 2) from KIRIN POSE


Sometimes
it feels as if GIANTS are looking down at me...


... and I feel frightened.
    And I feel so small.


And I hide my tears with a smile
so I won't seem so vulnerable
because I am so small
in this world of GIANTS.

Flickr

And I dream 
of how it would be to be one of them...


.. but I am still so small
and these Second Life GIANTS frighten me.

Forever Small Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment