What Do You Know

Featuring
MADRID SOLO

VIEW LARGER IMAGE ON FLICKR

What do you know,
there is some evil inside me after all, who would have thought.
But then again, I believe there is some evil in all of us. But, we also have the power to choose which to live by (good or evil).

Lately I have to admit it, I have become more like an "unlikable" person, no kidding!
I wouldn't hang around myself if I could, but unlike you, I am stuck with myself :P

I get irritable and frustrated about most things and can snap so easily. 
My angry roars can be heard all the way down to the neighboring sim. 
I would like to blame it on my health, 
since again I am in bad shape, but then again that is probably just an excuse. 
I need to snap out of the evilness and start being nice again.
Hate having to wear the evil horns.
I'd rather wear a glowing halo and trade the hell reddish eyes for the golden angel ones.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
 


~ PUSCIFIER ~
VIEW LARGER IMAGE ON FLICKR

Wearing
NEW
from
MADRID SOLO

MALEFICENT
Single Layer Face Design



CREDITS:
Skin ~ Liane (Goth) * Silver ~ Amacci
Eyes ~ Phantom * Revenge ~ Dead Apples
Horns ~ Massacre ~ SimpleCandy
Demon Hands ~ DRD by Jaimy Hancroft
Top ~ Bliss Fur * Ruffles Coat (Noir) ~ Bliss Couture
Pants ~ High Waist Lace Hot Pants ~ Bliss Couture
Boots ~ Legging Boots * Black ~ Boudoir
Location ~ Lovely's Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment