Whisper In My Ear

Featuring
SNOWPAWS
by Carrie Snowpaw




Dear Second Life,
Have you ever heard the whisper of a rose?

It
is
soft and gentle
like
an
angel's breath
and
only
whispers
words of
love...

Now I close my eyes,
come and whisper in my ear.

~ Lori Novo ~


I am so excited, this is my first post for
SNOWPAWS
as an official blogger and I can't thank Carrie Snowpaw enough
for this wonderful opportunity to work with her.

For my first post to her, I have selected

SHEETH MESH GOWN
in
Ruby Red

InWorld   ❁  MarketPlace   ❁  WebSite   ❁  Flickr


CREDITS
Skin Leila * Arcade 8 (In Store)  Belleza
Hair w/Roses  Sophia * Ebony  Tukinowaguma
Jewelry  Amore * Campari Set  Chop Zuey
Eyes  Ardent * Industrial (ML)  IKON Eyes
Location  Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer  Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment