BEEP BEEP'N!

Featuring
HELLO TUESDAY


VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR


AHHHH!
I"M SINKING!
Actually not, this is how I like to live, with water up to my knees :P
I'm like a water lily, all nice and dry on top, but wrinkly all under.


⊙.◎)

Oh wait, that didn't sound right.

ಥ_ಥ

What I meant to say is that I am smooth as a baby's butt from the waist up,

but from the waist down I am all....

ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ

Just forget it, I just keep digging my hole deeper and deeper.

.

Now gather around boys and girls, it is time for your English class.


Olny 55% of pepole can raed tihs. I cdn'uolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. 
The pheonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rseearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, 
it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer 
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. 
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. 
Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I was awlyas tghuat slpeling was ipmorantt!

Now, this is my kind of spelling.
If you haven't noticed by now, which I absolutely doubt it,

I have the worstest grammar and spelling skills.
I am so good at being a terrible speller that I even make up my own words.
I am seriously thinking about writing my own dictionary which I would probably sell for
$29.99 USD, plus shipping and handling so all of you can buy it and make sense of what
you are reading in my blog :P

Anyways,
being this bad in writing has never stopped me from doing it.
I enjoy it so much that I forget I actually suck at it.
The times you get to read an almost perfect written article is because a loved one had some
mercy on me and checked it out for mistakes, otherwise, it is all ME!

Now that we cleared out why my posts seem to be written by an eight year old,
no disrespect to them since probably most 8 year olds could easily beat me any time in a Spelling Bee
competition, let me welcome you to my Love Shack in the woods.


Location:

BLACKWATER GLENN @ FANTASY FAIRE 2014


Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~




Listening to

DRIVE MY CAR
~ The Beatles ~
* This song was playing while taking these photos

VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR


HELLO TUESDAY
with L$50 and 50% off sale deals.
For one day only!

My pick this week is

SPRING WIND
Rigged Mesh Dress  
6 Pantones Via Hud
from


Hello Tuesday       BLOG       FLICKR      NEW FaceBook Group      FaceBook Page


Not all items are in front of the store, some are inside so be sure to check them out.
See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment