Sneaky Little Mouse

Featuring
SECRET WEDNESDAY ~ COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM
DESIGNS BY SEBASTIAN  
LB JEWELS ~ (EB) AWARENESS EVENT


Shhhhh... hope you are tiptoeing my way...

----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
----oooO----
----(---)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
----oooO----
----(---)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-

Wouldn't want to wake me up from this beautiful dream I am having...

Welcome
to

Don't forget to show some real Linden love during your visit.
ALL donations are greatly appreciated.


In my dream, I find in the sky
a room full of books and a sneaky mouse.
Where hot coffee and fresh donuts are served.
While listening to the singing of a bird.


I am wearing a jean outfit
and a headband on my hair.
And listening to Bibo read
while I wait for the internet to come back.


But the internet takes too long
So I joined Mr. Rabbit in reading
Red Riding Hood was his choice,
Mine was The Silver Shoes Of The Princess.


I noticed a picture on the wall
of a beautiful girl in blue.
Her skin looked as soft as a rose petal
And with shinny golden hair too.


The tick-tocks of my watch
let me know that it was already getting late
and as I tiptoed my way out
the sneaky mouse gave me a good scared.


"My heart kept beating dudu dum dum,
As I walked across the room,
When I spotted a few typed noticed
that held great news for me and you."


As of yesterday
had already passed L$81.000 in donations.

Also today,Jodi Champagne, RL author of the book COURAGE Under Wraps
was live at the event answering questions about her book and Eb, what a true honor.
Thank you so much, Ms. Jodi!

A photojournalist who travels the world documenting life through her photography.


YOUTUBE VIDEO:  
Signal Multimedia Presents "Jodi's Courage"


Dear readers,
The EB Events continues until the 5th.
Please continue to support this cause.
Hope to see you all there!!! 

CALL YOUR NAME OUTFIT
by
LIV GLAM
for
SECRET WEDNESDAY
*Still Available
&
NEW
from
TRUTH HAIR
ELYSE
-
Wearing
TIFFANY HEELS
(Sand * For High Slink Feet)
&
TIFFANY POLISH (Slink) NAILS
by
ZOZ
available now at
COSMOPOLITAN SALE ROOM
-
GLAM AFFAIR
ARIA * JAMAICA SKIN
06H
Still Available at
COLLABOR88
-
DIVA WATCH & LOCK HEART RINGS
from
LB JEWELS
&
LOVE'S EMBRACE
Necklace & Earrings
by
DESIGNS BY SEBASTIAN
Available now at
 EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA (EB) AWARENESS EVENT

No comments:

Post a Comment