Breathe Me

Featuring
WOW SKINS & SHAPES
BOUDOIR
DESIGNER CIRCLE (ZOZ)


♪ ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ

"Ouch,
I have lost myself again.
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break,
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe."




Dear Second Life,
Is not often that I create exclusive posts to feature the skins I wear which is a real shame
since you don't get a chance to see the great make-up options they are available in.
Sawsan Secretspy,  owner and designer of
WOW SKINS & SHAPES
keeps my avatar looking amazingly WOW at all times with all the beautiful skins, 
both for men and women, that she creates for us.
They truly just keep getting better!

LANA SKIN
for
PROJECT LIMITED
is her latest release featuring 4 skin tones, cleavage option, Shape included c/M, 
5 different make-ups, including a natural one. Each fatback special price, and only 50 Copies!
 All appliers are available.

Run and Grab yours Before they Are gone!

Taxiii!
WOW InWorld   ▫  MarketPlace   ▫  Blog   ▫  Flickr

♪ ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ

CREDITS:
Hair ~ Lora ~ EMO-tions
Collar & Headpiece ~ Part of Ghost Outfit ~ Boudoir
Slink Nails ~ Shimmer Summer Polish ~ ZOZ @ Designer Circle
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ Ikon Eyes
Poses ~ Icons of Style
Location ~ My studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs 


"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me"

♪ ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment