On My Mind

Featuring
Styles by DANIELLE & WOW SKINS & SHAPES
COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM ( July 7 - July 20)


What's on my mind?

It is YOU...
And ONLY you,
in every second of my day.
That's what keeps me STRONG.
What makes me sMiLe.
What gives me Wings to fly
and
the assurance to know that everything will be okay.
It is your LVE,
your understanding,
and your patience.

It is YOU that's on my mind...
Stay forever...  my Steppenwolf



Wearing
NEW
from
Styles by DANIELLE

CHLOE
Rigged Mesh, Sequined Dress
in AquaMarine
by Dani Plassitz

Available in
Aquamarine, Taupe Grey, Wine, Blue, Black

And
CHLOE in GREEN
is the Group Gift for all of Danielle's group members.


InWorld   ◊   MarketPlace    ◊   Blog    ◊  Flickr

CREDITS
Skin ~ MELODIA Bronze * 02A ~ Wow Skins
ORSINIRED HeadPiece ~ DEAR NOAH * Aqua (L$70) ~ Current Cosmopolitan Sale Room
Hair ~ AMBROSIA * Kit-Kat ~!LAMB
Jewelry ~ Sp Epiphany SLV Cuff Set ~ Chop Zuey
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose Two ~ Exposeur
Location ~ BarDeco @ Wellston (Moderate)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


No comments:

Post a Comment