Silence Of The Moment

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY & WOW SKINS AND SHAPES


HaPPy Saturday!
It's a mad world out there I tell you.
Still, with all its madness, it is a beautiful life.
Funny how now I have been living my Second Life only very late at night.
Actually, more like at the very first hours of the day, after 1 or 2 am.
When most of the world sleeps and SL's population has dropped significantly, if that's possible,
that's when you will find me exploring and taking pictures.
I like the silence of that time.
I have become more of a loner now than I have ever been before.
Solitude inspires me and gives me so much peace.
It is funny how most people come to Second Life to make friends and have relationships
when I, on the other hand, stay away and continue to walk alone just how I was when I started my SL.

It is a mad, mad world...
It is a beautiful life!
~ Lori Novo ~

Listening To



Wearing from
THE WHITE ARMORY

FARAWAY GOWN SET
Shyeena
by Bee Dumpling


InWorld      MarketPlace      Blog      WebSite


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Renata (L$99) * Bronze by Wow Skins & Shapes ~ OMG Room Event
Hair ~ Mouche * Dark Brown ~ analog dog
Jewelry ~ Ami amet deli pencet Ivy Set ~ Alchemy Immortalis - Jewelry & Fashion Salon
Golden Butterflies by Samantha Smadga (No Longer Available)
Pose One ~ Butterflies ~ Sup Poses
Pose Two ~ Oh Joan ~ NanTra
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment