Scarlet & Marzia

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS & LAZURI JEWELRY




“But I don't want comfort. 
I want God, 
I want poetry, 
I want real danger, 
I want freedom,
 I want goodness. 
I want sin.” 
~ Aldous Huxley, Brave New World ~


Wearing NEW from
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS

MIS SCARLET GOWN
by Designer Poulet Koenkamp

Available In A Variety Of Colors

::PM:: InWorld      MarketPlace      Blog      PM Outlet 
Flickr Pool      Poulet'S Flickr      FaceBook


LAZURI'S
NEW
MARZIA
JEWELRY SET
be Zuri Lyric

Changeable Metal, Pearls, Gems & Drop.
Resize, Full Bright & Glow Control.

By The Way,
This is my first post for LAZURI Jewelry


VAMP HEELS
(Slink High)
from
HOLLYHOOD
which is right now having a 50% Off sale on all shoes.


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Lucia * Vanilla ~ Deluxe Body Factory
Eye MakeUp ~  Glamourize 8 Blue Eyes ~ R.icielli
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ Ambrosia * Snckers ~ Lamb!
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To My Wonderful Sponsors For Their Support ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment