HoT KniFe

Featuring
HELLO TUESDAY
Indyra Originals & Divinity


“I look at him ready to cry again.
Not out of pain. Not out of need.
But because his words rub that part of my soul that suffers,
that wants to be explored like a virgin land
that has remained intact for centuries and craves to be occupied,
appreciated and transformed.”
~ Aileen Rose ~



I'm a hot knife, I'm a hot knife,
I'm a hot knife, he's a pat of butter.
If I get a chance, I'm gonna show him that
He's never gonna need another, never need another.
 


Wearing From This Week's
HELLO TUESDAY
(At Its New Location)

DEESSE GOLD LINK JEWELRY SET
from [+DIVINITY+]
6 Piece Set
L$50


RARITY DRESS STARFISH
from [I N D Y R A   O R I G I N A L S ™]
Comes in 7 Sizes
L$50

HELLO TUESDAY
L$50 and 50% Off Sale Deals For One Day Only Event!
VIEW THIS WEEK'S ITEMS HERE
•Blog    •Facebook Group    •Facebook Page    •Flickr
•Or join the SUBSCRIBER to stay informed! No group slot is needed!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

CREDITS
Hair ~ Aida ~ Truth Hair
Skin ~ Ava * Med 7 ~ Belleza
Freckles ~ Cleo 3 (B) ~ Glam Affair
Lips ~ Cleo Glossy Lips 2 ~ Glam Affair
Eyelashes ~ 41 Hollywood ~ RedGrave
Eyes ~ Clarity ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 1
Photo Location ~ Lovely's Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment